Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:51 pm
youkoonna
hilaire11
I'm not sure, but my sister has this classmate who has the season two of Blood+... or so she claims.

I'll tell you about it when I get the chance to watch it.

Either they're lying or it's some kind of rip-off. do let us know though. xd

I know Season One is for sale now (or it's supposed to come out soon. I saw an ad for it on AnimeCastle.com) or it could be a Japanese box set of the show. But like Yoko said above, please let us know. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:30 am
lol. okay. I'll tell you guys about it.  

hilaire11

kellyphantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:47 am
it wouldn't really make sense to have another season. It was so FINAL. Saya fell asleep, diva died... there's not much more they can do

i would enjoy a followup about the next time saya wakes up and stuff, but that might be depressing because then she wouldn't remember anything about diva, kai, riku, george, or anyone. and that remembering process was painful enough the first time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:11 pm
As far as I know, only the box set of the first half of Blood+ is out. I should know--I bought it the day it was released in stores. ((I have the t-shirt to prove it. **cough** >__> Pics will be had on demand.)) The second half should more than likely be out soon--they're not going to keep it forever. Aside from that, as far as I have heard, the Blood: The Last Vampire live-action film is done already--or very, very close.

Blood+ itself has what can be termed as 'four seasons'; simply because there are four different sequences for openings and endings.
1 - OP: Aozora no Namida - Hitomi Takahashi ED: Kataritsugu Koto - Chitose Hajime
2 - OP: Season's Call - HYDE ED: Cry No More - Mika Nakashima
3 - OP: Colors of the Heart - UVERworld ED: This Love - Angela Aki
4 - OP: Raion - Jinn ED: Brand New Map - K
The ending to the series was rather decisive, as Diva has died, her chevaliers, save for Nathan, who wasn't hers to begin with more than likely, have been killed, and Saya has fallen into sleep again. Even though the creators left the ending at such a point that there is all kinds of room for speculation, it wouldn't make too much sense to make a second 'season', 'series', 'sequel', or whatever you'd want to call it. If this was done, the focus would be taken away from Saya herself, which was the point of the original movie and Blood+.

Also, @Kellyphantom: There is no guarantee that Saya would lose all of her memory again. I think at some point in the series, she even says to Mao or one of the others that "I don't know what's going to happen when I wake up, I don't even know if I'll remember everyone or not." Or something to that extent, suggesting that it isn't definite that she will or will not remember anything. Obviously in her past waking periods, she has had memory of her beginnings. In Russia, during the 'Liza' arc, it was fairly apparent that Saya remembered her past, and that she knew who she was and what she was fighting for.

Omnomnom-machine

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:46 am
Very good explanation, Dream! And thank you for clearing up the box set question! Please post pictures when you are able. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:58 pm
Why thank you ma'am. :3 I'll go post some pictures in the 'Random Pictures' thread in a sec.. XD  

Omnomnom-machine

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:21 pm
Dream in S t a r d u s t
Why thank you ma'am. :3 I'll go post some pictures in the 'Random Pictures' thread in a sec.. XD

Thank you! blaugh It's very much appreciated. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:45 pm
ok, the only thing that matters is when can we get them!????!  

XyourXsoXcoldX

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces