Cosplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:40 pm
As convention season approaches, I start to think of little else other than cosplay. Is anyone else here interested in cosplay/attending anime conventions/etc?

I'm likely only going to 1 convention this year, but there's about 4 or 5 that I could potentially go to next year.

I'm not doing Ar Tonelico this year, but I really have wanted to do a Misha cosplay costume for a while, so I was thinking about doing that for next year.

Listed on cosplay.com, if I search for Ar Tonelico, it came up with:

- 1 Misha from Japan (Although the pictures were taken in Indonesia?)
- 1 Hama from Canada
- 1 Ayatane from Canada
- 1 Aurica from Germany

. . .That's only 4 cosplayers O_o
. . . But at least 2 of them are from my country. heart

So, which outfit should I do?

Please keep in mind that I'm 21 years of age and I don't look like a 12 year old, so probably any YOUNG MISHA costumes are out.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Her China Dress costume would probably be easier then most of the others.
Sailor Girl or White Kimono are just basic outfits, so I'm not sure they would qualify at a convention.
Y would definitely be the easiest, but I wouldn't choose it. sweatdrop
But if it's all together possible, I think Shinobi or KASHA would be a good choice.

If you need any reference pictures, this site has all of the costumes for every character: http://animeartbooks.net/series/101-ar-tonelico/

It's the same place I went to get the Shurelia and Misha pictures that I rastered.
Before that, they were impossible to find.  

Palsa-San

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:23 pm
I don't really go to cons to participate in contests or anything, just for fun, to hang out, etc.

Thanks for the link, that's a very helpful resource.

Shinobi seems like a fun costume. . . I think probably that or the China Dress are within my skill level. I like the default outfit, but that's the one which has already been done.

Y is like haha I just buy a large sleep-shirt or oversized button up top, get a black wig and put it up in a ponytail with a purple ribbon and I'm done XD~

I guess I would probably make a better Aurica, but I like Misha better.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:26 pm
Maybe you should try Ar tonelico II?
I can probably get you some pictures of all the costumes.  

Palsa-San

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:56 pm
Hmm, I think I'll stick to Ar Tonelico 1 for now, since it would seem hardly anyone was cosplayed from the first one as it is.

Oh well, I blew all my money at a con a few weeks ago so I still have plenty of time to decide before I have more monies to buy cosplay supplies with.

Sol Ciel ~ Ar Tonelico ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games