Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Do you think this is true about Haseo and Sora? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimiko Miste

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:25 pm
I just looked at the .hack//wiki and looked at the players of Haseo and Sora, and sure enough, both of them are played by Ryou Misaki! And how much of a time difference is there between .hack//sign and .hack//roots? In .hack//sign Sora is only 10 years old...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:35 am
Eclo66
I just looked at the .hack//wiki and looked at the players of Haseo and Sora, and sure enough, both of them are played by Ryou Misaki! And how much of a time difference is there between .hack//sign and .hack//roots? In .hack//sign Sora is only 10 years old...

I believe it's a 7 year difference, so Haseo would be 17. surprised  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Mimiko Miste

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:24 pm
Wow! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:24 am
Wouldn't it be just ever so slightly comical if he got his memories back and then he was offed by Skeith and sent back into a coma? I duno why but I find that slightly amusing  

Sqweebers

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:14 am
I think that'd add an awesome twist to the story. Would Haseo go back to being like Sora?
The only reason I'd want him to fall back into a coma would be so I could steal his body easily without him fighting back. ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:11 pm
I think it's kind of funny that he started off as an infamous PKer, only to end up an infamous PKKer, which some people regard as worst than normal PKers.
That, and being a whimsical PKer like Sora can easily be written off as "Hey, what do you expect? I was like 9 or something."  

Epitaph Orealis

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:21 pm
Epitaph Orealis
Notice the shadow:

User Image

wow sora changed alot  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:05 pm
Epitaph Orealis
I think it's kind of funny that he started off as an infamous PKer, only to end up an infamous PKKer, which some people regard as worst than normal PKers.
That, and being a whimsical PKer like Sora can easily be written off as "Hey, what do you expect? I was like 9 or something."

Yeah, but Sora did lose his memory after he fell into a coma, so he never remembered being a Pker.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:00 pm
XxGrieverxX
I think that'd add an awesome twist to the story. Would Haseo go back to being like Sora?
The only reason I'd want him to fall back into a coma would be so I could steal his body easily without him fighting back. ninja

woudlnt happen. At the end of sign Sora became good and got along with kite,and tsukasa and became a good guy and probably stopped pking. Though he'd probably think that what he did as the terror of death was even more hypocritical. Regardless only remenants of Skeith was left and skeith and haseo got along and kinda became friends and partners towards the end of G.U. so skeith wouldnt dare try that.

to me Sora or ryou character actually didnt change that much if you look at it correctly. They made his chair color opposite the color in sign and IMOQ which was black and green they changed it to white/silver. They kept eye color the same and they cut off pieces of his pants and shirt and replaced them with black belts. eye,and main weapon are really all the same.

Haseo would really be like LOL oh crap did i do that well at least i know why i had skeith and At least i was good in the end and had fun. Unless he had a total personality changed which itt seemed in the end of sign he became more like newb haseo or final haseo. Then he'd wonder what happened to all those people and was he really that evil.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:26 pm
BUMP BUMP BUMPITY BUUUUUUUUUUMP  

haseo9

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:02 am
haseo9
XxGrieverxX

woudlnt happen. At the end of sign Sora became good and got along with kite,and tsukasa and became a good guy and probably stopped pking. Though he'd probably think that what he did as the terror of death was even more hypocritical. Regardless only remenants of Skeith was left and skeith and haseo got along and kinda became friends and partners towards the end of G.U. so skeith wouldnt dare try that.

to me Sora or ryou character actually didnt change that much if you look at it correctly. They made his chair color opposite the color in sign and IMOQ which was black and green they changed it to white/silver. They kept eye color the same and they cut off pieces of his pants and shirt and replaced them with black belts. eye,and main weapon are really all the same.

Haseo would really be like LOL oh crap did i do that well at least i know why i had skeith and At least i was good in the end and had fun. Unless he had a total personality changed which itt seemed in the end of sign he became more like newb haseo or final haseo. Then he'd wonder what happened to all those people and was he really that evil.

I didn't really noticed his hair changed to the opposite color and that their outfits were somewhat similar. :0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:22 am
XxGrieverxX
haseo9
XxGrieverxX

I didn't really noticed his hair changed to the opposite color and that their outfits were somewhat similar. :0

Yeah they didnt put much thought into first form Haseo's remake. The orginal haseo's outfit looked even diffrent. Though The finished 1st form made it a patch job of Sora's costume. All they did was a erase and add job. They erased a couple portions of his hair and the color and opposite it changing it from black to white. They eraed the middle of his shirt, erased a bit of his pants and added a bit of red gold and betls. They kept his tan skin color the same hence him being the same character. This could also lead to Ryou's normal hair color. Which is a mix of Sora's Black hair and Haseo's Bright Silver/ White Hair making his normal dark grey hair color.
They made him a rouge which goes with his whole personality of the sign saga. They kept his main weapon as a Twin blade for the first 2 games.
Also Haseo's IRL clothes are ******** dead sexy. (See Volume 4 of Dot Hack G.U. +) Have you seen in G.U.+ where Haseo TECHNICALLY goes out on a date with Chisuga*think thats her name* AKA ATOLI. YES HE DOES.

Going off topic but Atoli*which the manga brought on that she has black hair* made a whole Shino fuss on their date. Like the whole AM I SOME KIND OF REPLACEMENT FOR SHINO, You seem pretty relaxed for someone who just got dumped, crying,and making a fuss that Haseo/Ryou just wanted to get some damn food from a diner*making her cross nearly half of japan to go see him* though she wanted to go see a movie or some crap.

Also Remeber Xth form? it has a diffrent purpose in G.U.+. It is a replacement for when Haseo gets his powers stolen by Kazumi the CC corp Admin it also has he ability to destroy and stop data drain attacks. Basically saying Azure kites or any characters Data Drain directed at Haseo should be null and void.

LOL but still regardless as a character now Ryou/Haseo and his outfits and coats are just dead sexy and i thought i'd never say that about ANY kind of male character.  

haseo9

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:27 am
haseo9
XxGrieverxX

Actually, that wasn't actually Sora in the original .hack games. It was the system's memory of Sora, trapped in the game. While Kite was off doing his thing, the player behind Sora was leading a normal life, never touching The World after his coma until .hack//Roots.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:41 pm
Epitaph Orealis
haseo9
XxGrieverxX

Actually, that wasn't actually Sora in the original .hack games. It was the system's memory of Sora, trapped in the game. While Kite was off doing his thing, the player behind Sora was leading a normal life, never touching The World after his coma until .hack//Roots.

Doesnt really matter wether it was sora or not they looked alike.  

haseo9

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces