Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Past Threads (Deleted or Otherwise)
NReluctant -A World Of It's Own-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

World Of Dizmay Visitors
+1
100%
 100%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 16

NReluctant

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:01 pm
Ok everyone as stated here can make their own character, I am Jay, A journialist in the world of Dizmay studying the life and world around me.

Dizmay, What's that:
~Dizmay is a world made of odd creatures that are all a species of their own. Some of which include Glowz, a Glowz is a potato/toast looking creature that lives near small rivers and makes small communities during their free time. They are always growing their population, even though they are only about 2 feet theirself. They love making new shops and selling things, which perhaps is why they are so widely known by their shops and creative merchindise.

What jobs you can have:
Cook [1]
Traveler [2]
Magic Apprentice [1]
Artist [1]
Creator [1]

Now let me explain the number beside of the job is how many there can be. They are described below...

Cook - Cooks food and lives alongside the Glowz peacefully making new recipes happily all day long while the Glowz profit on your expense.

Traveler - A traveler who somehow got stuck in the world of Dizmay through some odd glitch between the world of Dizmay and Earth. You may be stuck here forever, but while your here make the most of it.

Magic Apprentice - You are training to become a great and powerful magician, but it won't be an easy path. To get there you must complete many task, read many long books, and meet many pleasent and not so pleasent creatures along the way.

Artist - You document the world of Dizmay through your beautiful art. Don't let those little Glowz see it though, they get confused when they see paper art as they call it. Odd, but that's how it appears to work.

Creator - You can create many things, one of which being new products, stories, and once in the period of your life you have the power to create one creature. Be wise, once in a lifetime only comes as it says, once in a lifetime. You have the power to inspire, create, and believe when others need you the most.

So here we are! I will of course introduce new characters to you along our journey...ahemm....I mean our new life in Dizmay. Please keep in mind your boundries as your job. Thanks, now lets begin with the beginning of the first RP in the amazing world of Dizmay.

Quote:

Setting: A small, warm, cozy cottage along the river near the woods in the world of Dizmay. A shadow appears sitting at a desk in the window as the glow of the candlelight alluminates the room.

Jay [Journalist] - " I write to you professor from my small cottage that the Glowz have so graciously provided for me free of charge, well, except for that cookie I gave them. Oddly enough the Glowz have never experianced the taste of a cookie, and apparently they like it! I have discovered that most creatures here are friendly, but there are of course the few that for some reason feel that they must rebel aginst everything. One of which is the Trublez, a Trublez is a meadium sized monkey like creature with spiked hair, a horrible smell, and sharp fangs. They are usually easy to spot because of their smell, but their ability to call upon family or call for help at any moment makes them almost untouchable. I will not bother you with the sad truth of evil outside of the planet Earth any longer as I hope to only write of the good, not the bad. One of course cannot exist without the other in the world we have come to love as Dizmay. For now I shall get some rest as it is a horrid hour to be writing a letter of such inquires."

-sleeps-

-wakes-

Who are you!?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:35 pm
I am be Bill, a traveler who wound up in Dizmay while searching the African praries on Earth.
When I awoke after portaling to Dizmay, i was greated by some creatures that called themselves Glowz. They said they had met another of my kind and brought me to see him.
I arrived at a small cottage with one occupant. He seemed to be writing something when I walked in and seemed to startle him. I feel like I knew him from somewhere.  

Celionis

Interesting Hunter

XX_Blueberry Muffin_XXX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:55 am
hi guys my name is faith  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:56 pm
Closed due to inactivity.  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100