Great News for Beyblade Fans.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:57 pm
It is in discussion as of right now, that a fourth Beyblade season will be relesed. it is determined to try and be relesed sometime this summer. check out wikipedia.org for more information on the subject.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:11 pm
I...cannot wait. I just hope they don't change the characters. I want to see Kai.  

Nyrra

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:11 am
Nyrra
I...cannot wait. I just hope they don't change the characters. I want to see Kai.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but... they did change the characters. Here's the list of those revealed in the manga so far (spoiler warning).

Name: Hagane Ginga
Beyblade: Pegasis
Note: main lead, similar personality with Takao/ Tyson, wears a jacket and a rip-off of Kai's scarf.

Name: Yumiya Kenta
Beyblade: Sagittario
Note: the resident Kyouju/Saien Manabu character, also gets kidnapped by the resident rogue Beyblading gang

Name: Benkei
Beyblade: Bull
Note: big, dumb-looking guy, member of rogue Beyblading gang

Name: Tategami Kyouya
Beyblade: Leone
Note: Looks insane, talks tough, resident rogue Beyblading gang leader, differs from Kai in that he kind of hits it off with Ginga after their first match (which he lost)

Name: Daidouji
Beyblade: Wolf (although it really may not be his, given what's seen in the manga; will confirm when a new chapter is out)
Note: confident, looks like a rich dude

The anime itself is slated for an April 2009 release. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:41 pm
flameangel_child524
Nyrra

Sorry to burst your bubble, but... they did change the characters. Here's the list of those revealed in the manga so far (spoiler warning).

Name: Hagane Ginga
Beyblade: Pegasis
Note: main lead, similar personality with Takao/ Tyson, wears a jacket and a rip-off of Kai's scarf.

Name: Yumiya Kenta
Beyblade: Sagittario
Note: the resident Kyouju/Saien Manabu character, also gets kidnapped by the resident rogue Beyblading gang

Name: Benkei
Beyblade: Bull
Note: big, dumb-looking guy, member of rogue Beyblading gang

Name: Tategami Kyouya
Beyblade: Leone
Note: Looks insane, talks tough, resident rogue Beyblading gang leader, differs from Kai in that he kind of hits it off with Ginga after their first match (which he lost)

Name: Daidouji
Beyblade: Wolf (although it really may not be his, given what's seen in the manga; will confirm when a new chapter is out)
Note: confident, looks like a rich dude

The anime itself is slated for an April 2009 release. 3nodding
WHAT!?!?! eek HUH!?!?! eek WHY!?!?! eek NOOO!!!!! KAI!!!! gonk  

xXx loveless_chick xXx

SteFySparrow

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:16 pm
Unfortunately, theres no anybody crying It wont be as epic as the original but I cannot describe how happy I am that they are reviving the series

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:38 am
I'm personally very excited for the series. I've been bad and impatient and have been watching the fansubs when I get a chance.

True it's very sad to say goodbye to the old characters but really they did all they could with them and I'm glad to see some fresh new faces. Especialy since it looks liike they've put a little mre thought and plot into the series. Plus the animation's pretty nice. Though I don't care so much for the new blade styles. I miss my bitchips, darnit!

Plus, I really really like Benkei. And the cab guy. XD I can't remember his name off the top of my haed at the moment though.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Beyblade Association

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas