Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Who Believes the Anime is going too fast?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you guys believe that the anime is goi ng too fast?
  Yes! :(
  Nope! :D
View Results

SteveBurnside267

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:00 pm
I am thinking that the anime is going to fast and this is a start that there isn't going to be alot of episodes. They are revealing so much that you find out in later chapters.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:21 pm
Hmm....I kinda like the pace it is going at, but they could put things more in sync with the manga.  

DarkRose136

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:20 am
i reckon its just right, especially since i read the manga, last time i watched an anime after reading them manga it seemed to fast for me.

I reckon the spoilers are nice touch's to.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:15 pm
I think it's okay and is being told at a decent speed. I'm just curious what they are going to do when they catch up with the manga.  

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:11 pm
Fireball96740
I think it's okay and is being told at a decent speed. I'm just curious what they are going to do when they catch up with the manga.

Most defently wont happen, from what heard there is two series and both have only 13 eps on each.

Dont know if thats true or not but all in all its 26 eps altogether anyway, and Vampire Knight has around like a 8 or 9 volumes.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:16 am
Nope...because the episodes are only on episode 5..but I guess they could've made it more in sync but the manga comes out on tuesdays and the episodes(sub) sometimes come late sometimes they come on thursday...now I just dunno anymore haha  

smexyammyy

smexyammyy

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:18 am
Fireball96740

Hmmm...maybe they will do a season 2 0_0 I hope lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:01 pm
smexyammyy
Nope...because the episodes are only on episode 5..but I guess they could've made it more in sync but the manga comes out on tuesdays and the episodes(sub) sometimes come late sometimes they come on thursday...now I just dunno anymore haha

It was only once it was late, other times it always came out on Tuesday, Shoku Dan is very fast, which is super good, i just hope it dosent interfere with Loveless chapter...

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

RueNeko

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:44 pm
I'm a little sad that Yagari somehow became a day class teacher. I don't recall that being in the manga, but it was interesting to see Zero's reaction. I know he was eventually a night class teacher. >< So, I think the anime might stray a tad from the manga... I really love the vampire party. It's my favorite part. :3 It was good in the anime. 4laugh

But no, I think it's moving along just fine. It's keeping me entertained while waiting for the 24th.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:54 pm
i am liking the anime just that they are just setting things up too early for my taste  

SteveBurnside267

Ayame_Oshiro

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:15 pm
RueNeko
I'm a little sad that Yagari somehow became a day class teacher. I don't recall that being in the manga, but it was interesting to see Zero's reaction. I know he was eventually a night class teacher. >< So, I think the anime might stray a tad from the manga... I really love the vampire party. It's my favorite part. :3 It was good in the anime. 4laugh

But no, I think it's moving along just fine. It's keeping me entertained while waiting for the 24th.

I agree. I was shocked when they put Yagari as a day class teacher. I liked the chapter where he came to the night class.
But it keeps me entertained also.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:21 am
I think it is going too fast, but come to think of it maybe they're focusing on the part when Shizuka comes and zero sees his brother, Ichiru. But all the suspense and mystery on finding out that zero is a vamp is lost crying ...  

cutiekitties5

II - m u g e n - II

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:03 pm
User Image
at the speed they're going at now (which is to fast for me), i'd say that the anime is going to end and be different from the manga, like what they did with fullmetal alchemist.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:51 pm
yea..i suppose that the anime's going pretty fast~~  

Siilentx

Agile Star

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items