Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:59 pm
I couldn't help but notice how many t-shirts we've been getting from sponsor quests lately.

- Kung Fu Panda
- Nike
- Zohan
- Carey Brothers

Did I miss any? I actually like the Carey Brothers one, but I'm a fan of band t-shirts.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:00 pm
I wish Gaia would make sponsor quests harder (while still relating to the movie) and give us better items. :/  

Rubican

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:15 pm
The Kung fu Panda quest was an improvement as far as challenge, but I think they could have been a little more creative with the items.

I'd like another quest like the Zurg Mothership quest for the rebellion mask and alien antenna.... That was fun and the items were good.

I guess they're really focusing on getting that battle system out, so other areas are suffering a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:17 pm
I have to say i didnt like any of the shirts  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:05 pm
The panda shirt was cute and the Carey Brothers shirt matches a lot of my stuff but yeah there seem to be an awful lot of quest shirts. Still this last shirt can change into a hair dryer which was interesting.

I wonder how much control Gaia has with the sponsor or how much money the sponsor is will to pay for the creation of an item. Like the t-shirt and trailer package is one price but if you want a special item like car decal it will cost extra.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:59 am
When did that Cary Brothers shirt come out eek I missed it totally... darn.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:23 am
Cinemas don't work for me, so I prefer the non-trailer quests. The best sponsor ones have been the hungry panda, the feather collecting one and the Nancy Drew one, just for the level of input.
I wish we had more Gaia related quests

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:05 am
Ugh. I'm tired of these "Watch a trailor and get a t-shirt!" quests. I'm ready for something more interative. The Kung Fu panda one at least was more than the trailer.  

Lady Catalina

Living_PLuShiE

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:25 am
They're probably saving the better items for Gaia events rather than just sponsors, still I actually kinda liked the panda shirt. . .  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:06 pm
Flappert
I wish Gaia would make sponsor quests harder (while still relating to the movie) and give us better items. :/

i so agree . . . the feed the panda one was a step in the right direction but the items still sucked . . .

but i think they just make the shirts because it's simpler to . . . just take a previous sponsor shirt template and change the image on it . . . but then again those "quests" aren't quests they suck . . . they need some serious challenges . . . and good items to match . . . some of their events halloween to be specific have been challenging and well worth the trouble (ghost cape and little black bat) . . . now they need to move that into some quests . . . even if they are few and far in between they need atleast a few insanely tough ones . . . some mildly challenging ones and of course they'll keep the overflow of easies . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Ehstelle

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:34 pm

I wish we had a sponsor quest for

Hirano Aya.

yup.. I said it

*fangirlism* WOOOOOOOOOOO.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:12 pm
I want something better from the sponsors! I need some goodnessness  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain