Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
MASSIVE EPIC GUILD UPDATE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:44 pm
nitnit
Chaotix Bluix
nitnit
I believe murderous was when Sephiroth stuck a sword into Aeris and there was no blood.

Good point, but thats the difference between senseless violence vs academic overload. There's gotta be a good picture of that somewhere...

Wow there, it wasn't senseless, sephiroth did it to ensure that only he was the last child of genova, and that holy wouldn't used against him.

Well, again thats the difference of actually playing the game vs hearing about it from everyone else. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:28 am
ninja Must... steal... FF 7 from my friends.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Chuuyya

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:21 pm
my essay needs like 5 written sources and 4 non-written sources by next monday HELP OUT!!! FYI it's about if violent games make children act more violently... I disagree *Has his friends put on pokemon costumes and beat the s**t out of each other* Nope don't agree!  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:27 pm
@ Frozen Fireballs: Then try looking up stuff on "video game controversy" since it has a whole sh!t-load of stuff on it, though most of the stuff that's relevant on Google is about the GTA: SA Hot Coffee scandal. Though for non-written sources, you're screwed unless you ask a friend to read a script, in which case you could call it a personal interview.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces