Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Story! DELETE PLEASE. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLazyConscience

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:36 am
"I am not who you think I am. I am not a hero, nor a god in disguise. I am a mere explorer, thinking of nothing but exploring the purple mountains the locals call Myddrin. But, I got lost and decided to ask you for directions. But when I saw that you were a nymph, I knew that you would distrust me and would tell me nothing. So I hoped that if I hung around, you would notice and take to answering my questions." Noticing her suspicious glance, he cried, "All that I tell you is true, believe me for I have nothing to hide!"
Sighing, Candesa turned to directly face the young man. Frowning, she asked, "What is your name o traveler of distant and close lands? Mine is Candesa Aquamsdaughter. This is Rhia, a child of the trees and forest."
"I am Flavius of Ostia, which is a humble port on the edge of Rome and Italy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:32 pm
Candesa stood at the kitchen table, quietly brooding over what to do with Flavius. Sending him back to where he had come from would pose a problem because she did not trust him enough to keep where she lived a secret. Keeping him here would not do because once people found out he was missing, they would send search parties and dogs to search the woods and other areas. Soon, she came upon a solution. Candesa and Rhia would swear him to secrecy and send him on his way back to Ostia with a small bag of supplies to appease him. That way, no new heros would come searching for Candesa and Flavius would get to go home. And so they did. He was sworn to secrecy and went on his way, hopefully to find other places to explore farther away from the woods and Myddrin.  

iLazyConscience

iLazyConscience

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Candesa and Rhia thought that their problems were over once they saw his muscular form disappear over the hills on the edge of the forest. Unfortunately, they were wrong. A few weeks later, two very special, very divine visitors would come to visit the small woodland cottage. Two visitors that were very important in Candesa and Rhia's time, two very goddess like figures. They were, in fact, goddess. One, the goddess of the harvest and of plants, the other, the patron goddess of young, unmarried girls, wild animals, and of the moon. They would come to visit for one very important reason. What was that reason? Why, you'll just have to wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:52 pm
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just couldn't think of another part to the story. Any ideas? Pm me if you do! Anything is a great help! Thanks!  

iLazyConscience

The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces