Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:29 pm
So with the prom coming up do you think that the May MC's will be prom related? And with the Enchanted Book most likly evolving that day its a friday will be prom related too? If so what do you want? I'm hoping for glass slippers, dress's anthe MC's to be a sexy NPC date.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:12 am
xd You may not be too far off on the E. Book. Cinderella's ball gown and glass slippers (or some variation) may be turning up at some point.

What I really want from this month's MC is angelic armlets to balance out the demonic anklets, but that's just my wishful thinking.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:26 am
I wouldn't mind more angelic/demonic stuff. Am I the only one not dressing up for prom?  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:57 am
I don't even know what I want for an MC.

I kinda hope it isn't prom related, because they've bombarded us with prom stuff lately. Understandably, but let's not take it there.
Ya know.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:44 am
I do have to agree with the prom overload. I mean I am having fun with dressing up and stuff but if May's MC is something like Celebrity Date I will be very upset.

Also I would love a set of angelic anklets. blaugh

Edit: Another idea...I would love to see another bug type MC like the butterfly wings. One where you could dress up as a Ladybug or a fuzzy Bumble Bee. I know we have the bee suit from the movie quest but I'm thinking cuter. Heck may they could even offer a Praying Mantis suit to go with that mask. That would be real nice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:59 am
this month's MC has a very high probability of being prom related . . . if they do make something similiar to the grace of aphrodite/eros or the celebrity date . . . if they make one like it i pray they make the person LOOK LIKE AN AVATAR ! ! ! not some peice of unmatching artwork of a person . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:52 pm
Razin Frostdrake
this month's MC has a very high probability of being prom related . . . if they do make something similiar to the grace of aphrodite/eros or the celebrity date . . . if they make one like it i pray they make the person LOOK LIKE AN AVATAR ! ! ! not some peice of unmatching artwork of a person . . .

I hear you on that one. The design of the celebrity date isn't aweful, but it makes your avi look insanely short standing next to all but a few of them D:  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i kinda hope it's not prom stuff, they're running this prom thing into the ground. stare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faerdra

Glitteris

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:46 am
Nuh-uh, sorry, I wish it were evolving on the 16th but Enchanted Book evolves every THREE weeks, now two. Alruna, however, will evolve on the day of prom. Maybe it'll have gender-separated poses so it can serve as a prom date.

But I bet that the MC will be useful as a prom item...I sure hope so. I'm not going to prom on this account, I'm going as a male. Lemme tell ya, distinctive prom outfits are HARD to make as a male, especially when you're trying to match someone else. >_<  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games