Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Final Fantasy VII-School project

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:53 am
I have a school project on one of my interests, and I need to ask questions on it as a part, and I need to ask these questions to people with the same interest, basically.

So, I would love to get your responses!

This can be deleted after I gather the responses.

One! How would the course of the game have been different if Zack was the main character?

Two! Whatwould have happened if Meteor defeated Holy and the Lifestream?

And three, if Sephiroth hadn't gone insane at Nibelheim, how would the reunion have been different?  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:54 am
If Zack was the main character there would be ALOT less angst... but he would annoy the other characters alot more.

If meteor defeated Holy and the life-stream the planet would slowly die and Sephiroth would be able to turn it into a bigger "meteor".

I think the Reunion would have been slow at best if ever completing. Because without that event JENOVA wouldn't have been freed to instigate things.

my thoughts at least.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:45 pm
One! How would the course of the game have been different if Zack was the main character?
Less angst... Less angst... and so on
and the main character would have darker hair... and well Aeris would be all like WTF mate...
and Sephiroth wouldn't mess up the main characters mind so much probably... oh and there would be a zombie in the party.

Two! What would have happened if Meteor defeated Holy and the Lifestream?
If it was before Sephiroth died the lifestream would have been concentrated on him and he would be a god... if it was after same thing but to the party members.

And three, if Sephiroth hadn't gone insane at Nibelheim, how would the reunion have been different?

It may have taken longer for Jenova to get enough power to initiate it but I think it would have gone much more smoothly... the clones would have just gathered discreetly and suicided without all the drama that went dow... then she would own all over everyone  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:33 pm

It probably would be more like Final Fantasy IX. The hero would be the plucky one getting everyone else over their angst instead of the other way around.

Two! Whatwould have happened if Meteor defeated Holy and the Lifestream?

Um.... extinction..... yeah..... complete null.

Sephiroth would probably be on your side, and he and Zack would have stopped the reunion.  

Miss Nella

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:09 pm
I don't think Sephiroth could possibly remain on the main characters side, He would be called very strongly to the reunion as he has more Jenova cells than anyone  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games