x__DarkBlue

Shoujo Sex Symbol

20,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:05 pm
Give me the beats boys, give me that flow

Don't you miss those days, when you were just a little kid in gr. 2 or something with lots of friends, no gossip to hurt you, no backstabbing (tattling doesn't count here), and no drama? I miss them... when all that mattered is friendship. But then, reality hits. Friendships that were strong as ever one day, crumble in seconds, and you just fall apart inside.

I guess you could call this a rant, but I really needed to just get this outta my system; I miss the good old days...

Let me live within the rhythm, let me free my soul, and drift away

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:07 pm
pixie823
[]Give me the beats, boys, and free my soul

color=#7de3bf]
Don't you miss those days, when you were just a little kid in gr. 2 or something with lots of friends, no gossip to hurt you, no backstabbing (tattling doesn't count here), and no drama? I miss them... when all that mattered is friendship. But then, reality hits. Friendships that were strong as ever one day, crumble in seconds, and you just fall apart inside.

I guess you could call this a rant, but I really needed to just get this outta my system; I miss the good old days...

Let me live within the rhythm, let me free my soul, and drift away

Yeah, I miss those days. No, wait-- I'm think of someone else's life.  

capcartoonist

Jareth Ri de Aislinge

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:13 pm
xp I know its soooo sad.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:27 pm
wikipedia is my friend.  

capcartoonist

Digital Bee

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:57 am
User Image

Gah... I know how you feels... but it's not gossips, backstabbing or whatever that made our friendship fell apart... It just fell apart. Suddenly, we just stopped talking, stopped saying hi to each other... and pretended that we didn't know each other anymore.. I guess it's a girl-boys thing... rolleyes

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:37 am
I wish I had that! I was picked on for being poor when I was a kid, and my mom was forced to work two jobs and go to college after my parents divorced, I had to help care for my younger sister and baby brother, and my dead-beat b*****d of a father left his family a huge debt,that was never cleared until I went to high school, once he left home.  

Devil Nightlord_Dante

[]^BlackDawn^[]

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:59 pm
Life is like that...We get older, and we change. SOmetimes life can just really drive a friendship apart. wait until things like getting married and having children happen. You Really wont have that much time for friends then.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:41 am
RE: Treehugging.

The tree and I are just good friends.  

capcartoonist

LadyBebe_09

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:24 pm
well growing up i never had any freinds so i dont know what its like to miss someone like that? im used to being alone cause eventually everyone leaves me  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:41 am
Friends leave. But sometimes you can tackle them and sell their corpses to the Soylent Green factory.

After that, your friends can always be a part of you....  

capcartoonist

iMutt

Anxious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:30 pm
Ignorance is bliss.

The more you grow, the more you know!
(holy s**t that was clever...)

And the more you know, the more you will realize how retarded some of your friends are, that's life :3

^ This is coming from a person that doesn't have many friends XD

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:53 pm
"How To Make Friends The Old Fashioned Way" by Dr. Victor von Frankenstein  

capcartoonist

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out