Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply The Legend of Timestock RP: U/C and Accepting Profiles!
Profile Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ilik Sarver

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:51 am
Welcome to the profile thread. Here, you will find the make-a-character form as well as NPC and user profiles.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:02 am
PM me your character forms under the subject TIMESTOCK. Include your gaia username, so that I know who you are, lol. Yeah. Include next a character name. The name must be reasonably a human name, nothing like Ubersnaz or something. I would like a surname as well. The age must be reasonably human and kept in touch with the character's personality. If your character is 10, it better act like a child. If its 40, it should be mature. Do not give me an age that exceeds 60. The character must have a hometown, which for the likes of this RP, I would prefer it to be a major city, not some back alley town in Kansas. You may describe your characters appearance in text or provide and picture. Do not give me a picture of some swirling anime chick or dude with a giant bow who can control the wind. This is not the fantasy chapter, it takes place on Earth. I would like a brief biology of the character to give all users some background they can relate too. Remember, the biology must be at least a paragraph long, and must reflect somewhat in your RP. Also, all character's in this RP must start off as humans. When the RP takes place, know that the disease has become vibrant in the United States. After a couple of posts, you may have your person come in contact with the virus, through animal bite please. If you know what you plan to have your person bit by, include in in the animal form below. I will post after this exceptable animal forms.

•|x|•Made-Up Character Form:•|x|•

Code:

Username:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Animal Form:  

Ilik Sarver

Ilik Sarver

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:18 am
Exceptable animal forms include only mammals. They must be one of those listed below. I will describe traits picked up by animals. Know that a person who is bit by an animal may also change back to human form at will.

1: Rats
Most vermin and small mammals die when contracting the disease before they are able to contract the disease. Rats are able to carry fatal diseases for some time before dying, and are a primary cause of the virus spread. When bitten by a rat, a person may shape into a wererat. Wererats grow ratlike like noses, tiny black beady eyes and a large twisted tail. They also grow claws on their hands as well as feet, and their skin is covered in bristly fur. A wererat can move very quickly, almost undetected. They have increased sense of smell and nightvision. They are almost always hungry for any sort of thing, such as garbage. Wererats gather in the sewers and tunnels of cities.

2: Bats
Bats carry a limited immunity to the virus, which allow them to be carriers. They still adapt the viral rage but aren't given to the fatal aspects. When bitten by a bat, a person may also transfer the bat like traits to other people who they bite. These people adapt the ability of light weight for increase acrobatic jumping power. They have temporary blindness with the ability to use sound to see around walls and long distances. their speed is increased, and their habits turn nocturnal. These people form what they call vampires, and create clans in major cities.

3. Cats
Stray cats often fall victim to the virus, biting those they come across. Those bitten adapt a layer of fir and small claws. They have a greater sense of balance which allow them to move gracefully like no other creature. Their senses of immediate danger is increased overall. These people are very territorial, and have a great jumping ability.

4: Wolves
Packs of wolves often undergo the virus, hunting down hunters and small towns. Those that survive become werewolves. Their sense of smell becomes great, their appearance turns wolflike. A werewolf's strength becomes heavily increased, as well as their ability to travel quickly and act tactical when in a group.

5. Dogs
Dogs that become taken by the virus have the same effects on humans as wolves, except instead of tactical, they become territorial.

6. Bears
The rarist of the infections come from bears. If attacked by a bear that has viral rage and bitten, a man gains brute strength, unlike any other creature. They lumber slowly, but have incredibly rough skin and the ability to break through materials like concrete.

Other mammals are subject to the virus as well, if you would like to ask me about another animal possibility, do not be shy, I am open to ideas. Just PM me in your character form.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:23 am
There are several NPC's that you should know about.

1) The Engineer-

Somewhere along the line, he has gotten hold of the secret of Earth. The Engineer, in the Multiverse, is rumored to have the ability to use time travel. Along the pages of history, he has created a Colossal robot that is at the depths of the Atlantic Ocean. As mankind begins to die off, and the black alien-like worms begin controlling the surface, the Colossal will raise out of the water and begin moving across America from the east coast to the west. This machine is indestructible and has an insane amount of artillery and devices fro the destruction of the world. This does not mean that you can't fight it. Just know you cant destroy it.

2) The Farsword-

You may create Farsword factions in your cities. These people are aware of the Multiverse through various text and hints left on the planet since the creation. They are currently seeking a cure.

I will add more NPC's as the game goes on. If you would like to add some, PM me and I will consider them.  

Ilik Sarver

The Legend of Timestock RP: U/C and Accepting Profiles!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games