Amshel
  Karl
View Results

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:05 pm
good2games
definaly NOT RIKU!!!!! scream
if i wore that dress that riku wore on ep.32 and saved the facil hair i would look like him! only older stare
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.....wut? And what's with the random picture?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:04 am
well i think the beat death was that of Saya's dad and Haji in a way(cause it 's because he died that he bacame a chevalier)

The worst deaths were Riku's and Irene.I just didnt want them to die and i wasnt expecting it.Plus their deaths were trgic especially Riku's.

The most boring death was Solomen's. It could have been a little more interesting an ya i was expecting him to die while saving Saya. rolleyes
But maybe he's still alive?

Moses and Carmen deaths were alright but i really didnt want them to die and we all i knew that Diva would die in the the finale but her depart was so emotional, the way she asked Saya "whats happening to me?" did she still love and depend on her sister? and how they embrace each other crying and .........  

JinyJun

Kun-Evo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:45 pm
I cried when Diva died and Saya was so sad that her sister died and not her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:56 pm
I think Riku's(R.I.P.) death was the saddest. I actually cried for almost 10 minutes after the episode went off. He was so sweet and cute. Diva was very mean to him, seriously. I still sad that he died crying crying .Also I thought Karmen died in Moses's arms. When did Moses die? Someone please tell me so I can be sad about that too. ( crying Rest In Peace Riku crying )  

jgsc82

xXyourXsweetestXpoisonXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:20 pm
Hmm thats hard. Either Irene, Karman/Moses, or Diva...its kinda hard to choose though... or maybe Riku, but his American voice was so annoying.
I sobbed for all of these deaths and the ice cream in my house dissapeared.... eek  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:42 pm
        Well. I hate Riku, I laughed at his death, honestly.

My saddest was Amshel and Diva's.

Next is Karman and Moses.

And what's her face. The first Schiff to die.

The Golden Standard

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces