Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Balancing the Game (developing the alpha and beta sets) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:45 pm
Alright, my time is up and I have nothing to show for it. It may sound strange to say that I haven't had time, but to be honest that's the only excuse I have.

Between crippling pain in my waking hours and narcotic-induced fatigue the other 18 hours of the day, I really haven't been able to so much as look at a computer screen for more than 20 minutes at a shot. So that's my excuse; btw, oral surgery sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:07 pm
Lol oral. sorry had to say it.

It's alright, once school gets out I'll be going to my dad's house where I'm working from 9-5 so I won't have time to raid on WoW very often so I won't get distracted.

In good news though I have a ****ton of WoW card possibilities.  

nitnit
Captain

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:47 pm
WoW already has its own card-game...

Anyway, off the Vicadine and free of pain, but my schedule seems to tighten up every time I get a chance to do something.

My only free hours are between 9:00PM and 5:00AM, and that cuts into video games and sleep, both of which I need to stay sane and functional.

I can have something up maybe next week; father's day is turning into a hassle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:15 pm
I have a few questions, because I'm going to be delving into basic creatures next. and I'm wondering about a few things. MOstly how the creatures work.

For instance can a creature attack the turn it hits the field? or does it have to wait?And will we be using keywords? for instance

Drain: when ever this creature deals damage the creature gains that much life.

and things like this?  

LV Solace

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:44 pm
A one turn "summoning sickness" unless a creature has something like "haste" will probably be best for now  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff