I love 'em!
  I Hate 'em!
  Who?
  They're ok
  ....Um pass..
View Results

NoDoubtfan

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:28 pm
I know some of you are gonna saw No doubt is not ska since they released Rocksteady and Return of Saturn, but True ska fans would see the ska side of Rocksteady, but that's not what this post is here to explain.

According to the band the new cd is going to sound more the '97 release Tragic Kingdom, which has ska roots, the cd will release either late this year or early next year with a single this year and a tour planed next year.

If your a No Doubt fan this is good news for you. If you want to find out more go here:
No Doubt Community
or here
No Doubts Official Site

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your Head Asplode

Slag10

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:44 am
This is good news, 'cause i loved tragic kingdom.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:09 pm
Uhh, Tragic Kingdom came out in '94 or '95, if I remember correctly. Quite a good album, though!
I wasn't as big a fan of the following albums..
And I had no idea that No Doubt was even still together since Gwen went out on her own to do that poppy crap that she's been doing (which is a total disgrace, IMO) ~ I'll give the new album a shot, though, when it comes out; It just won't be easy for me blaugh

Ska Hippie

Slag10

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:47 pm
indeed, its good to see Gwen's experiments with shity music have been put on hold  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:36 pm
I imagine this will be similar to Goldfingers new album. not that great.  

Guns of Navarone

Slag10

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:45 pm
Guns of Navarone
I imagine this will be similar to Goldfingers new album. not that great.
thats what happens when vegans stray away from hardcore  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:52 pm
******** yes. I love me some No Doubt.  

Rick _Vegas

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:31 pm
Didn't 21DM make fun of Gwen a while back and saying something about her only good side being her looks? haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:18 pm
Ska Hippie
Uhh, Tragic Kingdom came out in '94 or '95, if I remember correctly. Quite a good album, though!
And I had no idea that No Doubt was even still together since Gwen went out on her own to do that poppy crap that she's been doing (which is a total disgrace, IMO) ~ I'll give the new album a shot, though, when it comes out; It just won't be easy for me blaugh

According to Gwen the band never broke up. They just took a "break" to pressue other "things"  

Left Handed Bandit

OuTofPlAcE1718

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:39 pm
I completely agree with you. No Doubt is for surely SKA when you look at the whole picture, if you will. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:01 pm
Ska Hippie

Tragic Kingdom came out in '95 because Becon Street was released or rereleased around the same time.
personally I like Becon Street better, and Return of Saturn.  

Justastaringproblem

3,950 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items