Yes
  No
  I live in a box!
  WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
View Results

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:59 am
I hate my room sad
It's boring...all white with a light blue ceiling, and my parents won't let me paint it..with a few posters reflective of extremely outdated obsessions I had but now have no interest in...and there's not really anything entertaining in there that isn't portable. No tv or computer, which means no games. And the lighting is all ugly and dim (not in a pretty, dynamic way, in an only-one-energy-saving-light-bulb-that-doesn't-reach-very-far way.)
It's mostly just a place to sleep and store all my crap. smile
I do like my loft. My bed is comfy and my sheets are cool--pink tye dye/batik print and solid black.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:10 pm
eh I live with my granny*my dad is building us a house so its gonna be all coustomish for me yayy*
so its pretty bland white*though my granny CLAMES its lite green and I say she needs to see a doctor*
wood bed black bookshelf and blue trunk with black boom box on it
i'm here all the time but I find my room a type of hell because its really nothing like me stressed  

Coffee Makes You Fat

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:05 pm
Cynical Lulabye13
eh I live with my granny*my dad is building us a house so its gonna be all coustomish for me yayy*

you know what he's making for you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:40 pm
Unless I'm out, I'm in my room. Does that constitute as living in your room? I have my own bathroom as well, so I don't really need to venture downstairs other than to do laundry or get food...

My room is plain with a slight halloween twinge to it now. I've finally decided what I'm going to do with my room, which is what's prevented me from decorating. All of my favorite styles clash so horribly.

BUT; I've concluded that I'm going to vampire it up. I'm sure I'll post pictures as I work on this.  

UHOHDELETED

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:44 pm
my room right now is well empty i just got kicked out of my old house and now need to move all my s**t into this one so white everything and its small as ******** but once i get everthing in it i will live there and only come out to feed, be with my girl friend/wife to be, go to work,go to school once a week but that is far off oh and by the way if any one has ideas to decorate my empty whie room please PM me  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:51 am
-NNy-SOAd
my room right now is well empty i just got kicked out of my old house and now need to move all my s**t into this one so white everything and its small as ******** but once i get everthing in it i will live there and only come out to feed, be with my girl friend/wife to be, go to work,go to school once a week but that is far off oh and by the way if any one has ideas to decorate my empty whie room please PM me
You have a room? neutral

I thought you lived in the depths of Hell on a white hot iron throne, and from there you control your dark and twisted realm?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:06 pm
My bedroom has become an interesting place.

I've contributed plaid heels, Marilyn Monroe posters, a whip, bondage gear ranging from actual bondage straps to silk scarves to blindfolds to dog collars, Chinese lanterns, books on serial killers, stuffed animals, and other things of that sort.

My husband has contributed blueprints of the Enterprise, game posters and technology trees, his own bondage gear, several maps, art books, stuffed animals, and other things of that sort.

Now throw in Winny the Pooh themed baby accesories, a changing table/dresser, and teddy bears (my daughter is due this month).

That's my bedroom.

While I still lived with my parents, my bedroom was my sanctuary. Now, my whole house is really my home, so I'm happy anywhere in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:14 pm
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
You have a room? neutral

I thought you lived in the depths of Hell on a white hot iron throne, and from there you control your dark and twisted realm?

ooo so close i work in hell but its to cold there for my taste so i moved to las vegas  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Goth_Sanguine_Blood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:40 am
Lol im not allowed my room black unfortunately but to freak my parents out I have skeletons hanging from nooses, chains, heavy metal posters and skulls stuck onto the wall.

And yes.

I sleep at night xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:42 am
Neon~Starshine
Now throw in Winny the Pooh themed baby accesories, a changing table/dresser, and teddy bears (my daughter is due this month).

Congratulations!

I love Winnie the Pooh. surprised

Every Wednesday of Elementary school, my mother would always say "Happy Winds-day" as I went off to the bus. And any day it was genuinely windy, when coming home from school, she would great me with "What a blustery day."  

GilAskan
Crew

Sad Lion Serenade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:55 pm
On the rare occasions that I am home I pretty much don't leave. Laptop, plenty of floorspace, what else do I need?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:03 pm
well i shar a room with my boyfriend so im in there a lot........ cleaning it lol .... hes messy >.< lol and it sucks cuz he leves at 630 in the morning so i get to wake up with chlose all over the floor and dishes in there and and i get to make the bed evry morning to and put his stuff away its like my lil brother is liveing with me instend of him lmao .......  

XoX_Sexy_Seductress_XoX

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces