Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Lucky Star DVD that came out on May 6th . . . . .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you buy the Lucky Star DVD?
  Yes!
  Nope.
  No money, but I want to. T^T
  YEAH! I got the Limited Edition version though~
View Results

Etoile Alice

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:06 pm
Who actually bought it?!? I DID! I bought the Limited Edition box. biggrin It's awesome, but why is the Sailor Uniform Print T-shirt so HUGE!?! It'll be like a baggy-dress(wtf is that? o____O) on me since I'm small. XD

So if you watched the English dubbing, how did you like it? I don't really, but then I got used to it. ^____^ The voices are fine, but Kagami's voice kinda bothers me. :[  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:21 pm
I don't feel like locking so...

I actually got a kick outta wearing the shirt. I ran around the house screaming gibberish and laughing hysterically while wearing it. It would have been awesome if they included an actual school uniform. xd

I watched the dub for a couple of minutes and switched back. I enjoyed the Shiraishi's extra. He's awesome.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:41 am
I'll be buying it online soon, I just wished it was released in the UK.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:00 pm
*gaspies* *goes to find trailer* Lol. I forgot what the voices sounded like already. Haha.  

Ivy-kun

Pineapple Of Deth

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:15 pm
Its nice to now what they're saying but I don't really like the way they sound in the english dub it just doesn't sound right!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:57 pm
Hi yes i bought it. i luved it! second favoutite anime! (so far, if it gets better it will becomes first!) i will be buyin colume 2 soon. there will be 6 volumes in all! YAY! biggrin  

japanesefanforever

absurdnormality

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:27 am
[K]omoko [C]han
Who actually bought it?!? I DID! I bought the Limited Edition box. biggrin It's awesome, but why is the Sailor Uniform Print T-shirt so HUGE!?! It'll be like a baggy-dress(wtf is that? o____O) on me since I'm small. XD

So if you watched the English dubbing, how did you like it? I don't really, but then I got used to it. ^____^ The voices are fine, but Kagami's voice kinda bothers me. :[

I BOUGHT THE LE BOX TOO! GO US! its a shirt on a shirt lol!
the english dub sucked it took all the cuteness with their mature voices....
so i watched it with subs lol!  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff