Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:53 am
Lady Catalina
I've thought about getting a tattoo, but I haven't found a design that makes me say "Awesome! I know I will still like this design 10 years from now." Only because my tastes change and I don't want something that wouldn't be cool in the future.

But I'm thinking about getting one with my daughter's initials and some sort of other small picture, like a rose or something. Because at least I know I'll always love my daughter.

Edit: The only problem is that my hubby wouldn't really approve of it. He knows it's something I've been thinking about, but if I got one it would take some time for him to adjust. It's something he believes is wrong.

i really don't get why people still have those types of issues . . . and then there's religion issues . . . soo many people are afraid of change . . . so afraid they hate/dislike anything new . . . and here it's horrible . . . Faerdra knows what i mean by here it's horrible . . . the south . . . (shall rise again - bullshit)  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:05 am
Lady Catalina
I've thought about getting a tattoo, but I haven't found a design that makes me say "Awesome! I know I will still like this design 10 years from now." Only because my tastes change and I don't want something that wouldn't be cool in the future.

But I'm thinking about getting one with my daughter's initials and some sort of other small picture, like a rose or something. Because at least I know I'll always love my daughter.

Edit: The only problem is that my hubby wouldn't really approve of it. He knows it's something I've been thinking about, but if I got one it would take some time for him to adjust. It's something he believes is wrong.
User Image
Beyond Birthday had the eyes of a shinigami since he was born.
He knew your name before you said it.
He knew the time of death of every person he met.

o.O Even if it's a tattoo of your daughter's initials?

...I hardly need to explain just what effect
this would have on his personality.

User Image

Beyond Betrayal

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items