When does Edward say:?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Termisu

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:35 pm
"Why is the plane crashing?"

I want to buy a shirt this quote is on but I can't remember where its from and which book it was in...  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:01 am
Well, I don't even remember that, but I think it's in New Moon when they were coming home from Volterra...and actually I think it may have Bella who said that.

Sorry I'm not much help I just honestly don't remember that lol You're best bet is at the end of New Moon though  

6vampire6mistress6

alicecullen021

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:45 am
In Eclipse. Edward didn't tell Bella about the mini fight with the werewolves and for some reason they end up talking about if the plane was crasing on their way to florida what would they do and Edward asks Bella "Why is the plane crashing?".  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:32 pm
Yeah, Its in Eclipse!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Solar window02

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:25 am
No no no....Thats when they were writing the note back and forth in english class and Bella was making up excuses for not going to Florida.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:24 pm
Yep, Solar window is right. They were passing notes back and forth, and Bella was throwing situations out at Edward. Of course, he answered flawlessly each time.

Liza Loo

EverybodysFooled

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:17 am
It's somewhere in eclipse.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:37 am
It's in Eclipse. I think it's when they were talking about risks or something like that. Or was it when they were talking about their top 10 nights? o.O  

KumikoxChan

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:12 pm
Termisu
"Why is the plane crashing?"

I want to buy a shirt this quote is on but I can't remember where its from and which book it was in...

Its New Moon when Bella and Edward are talking through notes in class I think....  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:08 pm
no no no... geez....Edward and Bella were passing notes in english... and Bella got mad at Edward because he didn't tell her something.. and Edward was like.. "why is the plane crashing?" and she's like "both pilots are passed out drunk" and he was like "easy, I would fly the plane" Bella said "both engines are blown" and he said "I would wait till we were close enough to the ground, kick out the window, run as far as I can, and then run you back and we would stumble around like the luckiest survivors in history." or something like that.. it was in Eclipse...  

there was a silence

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:41 am
Solar window02
No no no....Thats when they were writing the note back and forth in english class and Bella was making up excuses for not going to Florida.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:21 pm
it's when Bella's trying to convince him that he should turn her into a vamp  

Arienas

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas