Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:52 am
eriwain
Karma v2

Eureka, a cure! For my insomnia anyway xd

@eriwain: Yoga and tea? That might work too. I should start testing all of the different insomnia "cures" out there. See which ones actually work :3

User Image
You could film it ala Dave Gorman biggrin It would be a mega-hit biggrin
You should try things though. I shall compile you a list of everything me or the boy have tried that has worked....

-Yoga and tea(obvioulsy)
- Making 7pm onwards relaxation time. No work, just tv and food.
-Dont try and force yourself into a pattern, work out your natrual pattern and try to stick to it
-Try herbal teas. I have a magic mix I get from our local health food store.
-Sounds daft, but when you are having one of those nights where you just cant sleep, try making your bed and getting back in. And NEVER -never- look at the clock.
-Cut out sugar and caffine as much as possible.
-Just tire yourself out. Running, jumping, climbing trees. Doing your makeup while you're up there ninja

Theres plenty more where that came from too razz
I used to take sleeping tablets when I was younger, but they weren't any good for me. Plus im not keen on flooding my body with chemicals>_> But yeah, just try everything and you'll find something that works for you biggrin

I find potato salad sometimes helps, or at least it cheers me up in the early hours...
Also there was a time when heavy rock helped me sleep, odd as it may sound  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:46 am
User Image
I fell asleep on top of some speakers once at our local nightspot. In the middle of the thrash set. That was fun. they had a bank of them against a wall that we would sit on sometimes.

Rhythmic tapping on my legs is the weirdest for meT__T When I discovered that I was in a workshop at college and i had my legs over a friends legs. He was drumming on them while we were talking to people and I just flaked out o_o People thought id fainted.

Also, getting someone to gently stroke down your nose from the bridge to the tip. I dod it to my niece when shes doing my head in and shes out like a light.

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Simming

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:44 pm
I'm a true night owl. I'd much rather be up during the night than the day. I don't even really wake up until around 8 at night. During vacations and weekends I tend to stay up until 4 or 5 or even 6 in the morning. I sometimes pull all nighters during school nights. I know thats really bad, but at least my grades are still high.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:51 pm
User Image
Beyond Birthday had the eyes of a shinigami since he was born.
He knew your name before you said it.
He knew the time of death of every person he met.

I prefer night and dawn hours, but sadly, I have school.
I tried to work a schedule where I could be up at night, go to school, then go home and sleep, but then I didn't see my family, so I had to switch back.

I read when I can't sleep. Light stimulates the brain, so you'll have a harder time falling asleep with the TV/computer on xD

...I hardly need to explain just what effect
this would have on his personality.

User Image

Beyond Betrayal

Faerdra

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:59 pm
User Image

i've got insomnia. xD i sleep three maybe four hours a night.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:12 pm
User Image

Yeah, I'm pretty damn nocturnal, lmao. Bedtime = 7am, and I get up at about 4pm. Although the time I get up is getting later and later

Minicity:
Pop|Ind|Tra|Sec

TakingOverMe...

Dangerous Lunatic

TarotLies

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:12 pm
my friend luo1304 and i are both nocturnal. haha

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:15 pm
User Image

Oh oh I am. It's not possible for me to fall asleep before like 1, and if I do I wake up at 4. AM.  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas