Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rubican

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:40 pm
I major in FUN! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:06 pm
lilartichoke, I laugh with your story, thanks XD
I've cut myself so many times I just react "dammit, this is gonna slow me down"....
One student one time glued himself to a model... and the teacher arrived to his desk to check, and he was like "dam" so, he cut his finger D:!
He was like "wait teacher, let me just cut this" because it as that or pulling the model too hard to free himself.
I hate models....

Shrii, good luck on YOUR exam XD
In my school you can't take exams othe days also, by rules, but if you're friends with the teacher they cheat...
One friend of mine never took an exam this semester, she just kept doing models for the teacher... 3D models... lucky her

I want a Civil Engineering boyfriend XD
That way I won't have to do any calculations.... that would be so great *-*

We should combine Legos and Fun and make our own major, o_o
Legos are always fun...

and I envy you all who are done...
I have one more semester to go  

Asury

Simming

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:34 pm
I start art school in September and at the current time my major is undecided, I'm thinking about declaring it as Illustration in my sophomore year. I'm going for my BFA.

My worst exam story was my SAT's. It was so horrible. I got sick from being so stressed out over them. I was so afraid to take them, I knew I was going to do bad just by past experiences with tests. I suck at test taking. I got my scores and they where really low, I was so scared I would not get into college. I'm really glad I'm going to school for something that is more talent oriented then academic or I would be screwed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:55 pm
Well, I'm going to into high school in the fall.
My major is going to be a Drama/theater major.
Aside from the regular core classes of course.

Hidden Lunar Rose

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:06 pm
BA in English and MLIS. (Master of Library and Information Science)

I don't remember any test as standing out as awful. I hated taking this Women's study class which I took just to fill up my credits.

Also my senior seminar class wanted to defenestrate the professor when he suddenly told everyone that our papers were all wrong, two weeks before they were to be turned in.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:46 am
I'm working towards a degree in Secondary Education. (A high school teacher, that is.) Focused in English & Literature.  

Lady Catalina

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces