Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Helping Steph

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:52 pm
Everyone knows - or should know - about the Twilight Lexicon! They do a great job and it's really a lot of fun. Stephenie doesn't have the time to set up websites like that so.....

I'd really like to create a lexicon for The Host.

It's probably already been done or whatever, but there's room for more then one. But I'm technology impaired sometimes, so I'll need help. Plus I think it's time to give other fans a shot at running a site for Stephenie! Anyone care to join or help?

(( And I realize this hasn't really got anything to do with Twilight itself, but it's for Stephenie Meyer, so I hope it's ok lol ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:10 pm
That sounds so nice. I wish I knew more about computers now.  

Creative-berry-genius

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:05 am

X-Freiheit93-X

i know a little about making sites.
i want to help
i haven't finished reading the host yet (curse you school) but i know i like it
and plus its for SM, the greatest writer on Earth.
Let me know of some idea's for the whole thing and i'll do what i can.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:25 pm
that sounds cool!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:53 pm
Finally!!!!!!!!! I was wondering how long it'd take you people to reply to this xD

I only know how to set up a site like on Proboards on and stuff, but an actual stand alone site. If one of you knows how to do that, that would rock my socks!! Yeah, I haven't finished reading the Host yet either, but enough to get a good little dictionary going on it and start the characters profiles biggrin It should pretty much be like the Twilight Lexicon, only for The Host heart I'd love as much help as I can get ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:01 pm
the thing is like i can figure the stuff out a bit but im not sure how to make a stand alone site like Gaia but i can make a site on the sites that help you make a site thats the down fall  

X-Freiheit93-X

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff