Submit

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 pm
Welcome to all new members. If I approved you, I already checked your cosplay, whether your profile was locked or not.

Blocked profiles however...are not on our guild friendly list...ya know?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm
My profile is unlock now, but I forgot about it and need to make it Riku'd  

lVate

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:10 pm
Well, it takes us crew members longer to approve those that have blocked profiles....

It protects guild members from hacker attempts and...it's just makes the job harder when we have to go through great lengths to find out whether this is the right guild for the person asking to join.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 pm
My name is John, I cosplay Genesis from Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. I am 20 years old and am from California but now reside in Arizona. I cosplay as Genesis Rhapsodos because his whole character seems interesting to me. From his talk to his red leather coat and of course his love for the epic poem LOVELESS

My first Final Fantasy I must say might have been Crystal Chronicles but I don't consider that a true Final Fantasy to be honest. Final Fantasy V was next then Final Fantasy VII  

The Gemini Knight

Versatile Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Teratophilia

Ruthless Fashionista

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:24 pm
Bonsoi.

Call me Hearts.

I live in Georgia (where snow has finally blessed our hot, dry lands WHEEEEEE) and I'm currently a freshman in college.

As of late, I've become an avid cosplayer despite still having a number of original avatars I like to wear. At the moment, the only Squeenix character I cosplay is Terra Branford of Final Fantasy 6 fame. She is easily my all-time favorite Final Fantasy character. Her docile attitude and otherwordly abilities astounded me when I first played the game and just I love her style. After finally making a cosplay of her, I decided that any cosplays I do from this point on will we pulled from Squeenix creations. But I'm not quite sure what to go for next. I have trepidation about persueing a character that is overdone/overused so I'm not sure who to choose at the moment.

I would soooo love to meet some new cosplay friends here and maybe go covorting about Towns/Hollywood with them. If there's one thing I love about cosplay it's the bonds you form with friends (MUUSHYY EW).

My favorite Final Fantasy's are (in no particular order) FF6, FF9, FF3, FF12, FF8, FFX-2, and the early Crystal Chronicles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:06 pm
Somewhere out there,

Hey there. :'3
'Name's Kaya, or Ark. I'm 15 and reside in the, quite boring, state of Idaho.
I adore the KH series~ I still needa get Re:Coded.. ;w; I cosplay a lot from it; thought I'm too poor to do so in real life.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's this tree with star-shaped fruit.

Arkadiusz Caelum

Militant Gekko

Sorceress Lulu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:40 pm
welcome to the guild heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:10 pm
My name is Ken Hero. I love Cloud Strife. I played Final Fantasy 7 since 2005. I love cosplaying Final Fantasy's character a lot. 3nodding By the way, I'm Malaysian. Proud to be it. cool Also a Muslim. wink

Narthaz

Loveless Lament

Abomination

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:55 pm
Welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:24 pm
Hi folks. My names Mary and I'm 16 and live in Australia biggrin . I've never cosplayed before sweatdrop but I'm more interested in making props and such although I've never done that before either. So drop me a line and talk to me hmm. heart heart heart  

2Bpencil

Sake_Chun

Shirtless Shopper

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:49 pm
hello all!
i Richard from Washington, i love to cosplay as bleach at cons and right now have only 1 on gaia... working on more from series...

i just recently went to a anime conviction in my hometown as komamura Sajin ( with mask)... and that is what i got up in gaia at first... it was fun by the way and i might get up pictures soon ^_^  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff