Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Convention Hall (RL convention and gatherings chat)
A-kon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Shiranui

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:25 pm
I doubt anyone else here goes to A-kon, but I may as well post something about it!

A-kon is the largest and the oldest anime convention in North America, situated in Dallas, Texas. It's always held at the end of May and this year it's May 30th to June 1st.

If anyone's going that's awesome. Myself and another friend of mine are going as Elena and Tseng and will probably be doing a skit with an online buddy who's won contests with her Kadaj cosplay. Guess what our skit will be, pfft.

But if you're going and want to hang out with us (we'll have a Reno hanging around with us for one day at least) by all means say something here.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Star Shiranui
I doubt anyone else here goes to A-kon, but I may as well post something about it!

A-kon is the largest and the oldest anime convention in North America, situated in Dallas, Texas. It's always held at the end of May and this year it's May 30th to June 1st.

If anyone's going that's awesome. Myself and another friend of mine are going as Elena and Tseng and will probably be doing a skit with an online buddy who's won contests with her Kadaj cosplay. Guess what our skit will be, pfft.

But if you're going and want to hang out with us (we'll have a Reno hanging around with us for one day at least) by all means say something here.

I could go to A-kon and cosplay as Rajin again but I have to save up money for the Anime Expo in Los Angeles, CA  

Mydis

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Critic 0

Chiipei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:24 am
I'm going to A-kon as Tifa
^ - ^ <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:47 pm
I'm going to A-kon! I'll be cosplaying Fran~  

The_Manly_Succubus

Yazoo the Awsome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:44 pm
Wish I could go, but that's too far away for me  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:14 am
A-Kon 2010, I'm going for sure, but I haven't decided which cosplays I'm going to bring other than my original cloud cosplay. My bf will be bringing his sephiroth and zack cosplays.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:48 am
Too far for me!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:14 pm
to far every convention is to far for me! gonk  

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:17 pm
I want to try to go to A-kon 2010. Hopefully my dad will say yes. Dallas is quite the drive from Houston but it will be worth it.

I want to try to make my Sephiroth cosplay soon. I haven't started on it cause I don't have the transportation and/or funds at the moment. If that can't be done...I'll find some blond FF or KH character with longish hair. My hair is too long to be Cloud. I need to buy a wig soon.  
Convention Hall (RL convention and gatherings chat)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games