Yes
  For the blood...
  No!
  I love you too much for that ^^
  Cockapoopoopeepeeshire
View Results

Duk3 the Vampire Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:47 am
Just because I'm a vampire doesn't mean I can't be a hunter. This is my lockaway room. Please ignore my claws (It is my look for the Gaia prom and it will never change drastically, excluding my Enchanted book which was/is a rat what I made this thread). Stay away from my gun locker, and lock the door if I'm asleep. I hate being woken up from loss of blood.

The room is split up into several different sections. The sections are all accessed if closed, by using a code combination on doors that involve tumblers. If the code is incorrect three times, knives would release, thus killing everyone in the section. If the override code is put in before the knives release, the door will open and the code will reset. If the door is broken however, override code does not work and the room will be swimming in blood and death.

The bed in the largest section, has a royal blue colored blanket. The windows are boarded up, and the desk is used for laptops, food and drinks, and any other items that someone could possibly use.

The library section contains precisely 314 books. They are all organized according to genre and are all by a variety of different authors. The section also has 9 chairs, 3 tables, and 4 lamps. The windows are boarded.

The entrance area contains four doors. One door leading into the section of course, a room leading to the death trap (see below for the trap currently at Version 1). One leading to the library section. The last door leads to a currently unused room.

The death trap is comprised of 144 different tiles. Once entered, you have to go through the tiles. If you step on the wrong tile, a variety of things can happen. The air contains a wierd substance that prevents any special things to be used. At the end there is an underground passage that leads back to the entrance.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:57 pm
and whats the whole point of this?????????  

apollo1t

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:20 pm
To keep others away from him, don't you see because he's both a hunter and a vampire he must hate himself. You truly are most worthy of our protection.

But it doesn't come free

Nothing ever is

*all three of us speak at once while no one voice ever over comes the others It's quite astounding to witness*

We want to exchange blood with you. All three of us, seperatly. You will be king of our race and People and Vampires alike will bow before your presence.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:29 am
Mayung enters the maze "I heard of a vampire that is allso a hunter... I will take you under my wing, i'll teach you all the spells and tricks i know, you are worth of a tribe leader."  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:50 pm
hmph*walks into the deathpit and easily dodges all the traps*how pathetic  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff