Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
The story behind your avatar. O_o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swarmer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:12 pm
Whats the story behind your avatar? (As in how it came to earth, where it came from, its purpose of being here)

Well, for me, my avatar is a hero coming to save the world from darkness. However he inherits a dark power, and his evil "Shadow" brother is awaken. My heroic avatar isn't what you would "Evil" now becasue of the darkness, he can use his dark power at his disposal.

So whats the story behind your avatar?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:10 am
lol, I change my avvy way too much, so there are a lot of stories behind my avatar xD

Mostly, though, my outfits are things that I thought were pretty, funny, or both. 3nodding  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

themorganashley

IRL Conventioneer

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:32 pm
As of 05/22/08: Dressed from head to toe in Skittles merchandise
My avatar strives to let people know how great Skittles really are by handing out free Skittles candy and advertising to extreme measures. Why, she's even stuffed school vending machines with Skittles and robbed them of their healthy snacks! She smells of sweet candy and therefore attracts people of all sorts. She then forcefully persuades them to stuff down some Skittles. She straps Skittles to the backs of animals and lets them loose in the streets. She tps peoples' houses with Skittles. She avoids being arrested by loading the police with Skittles. She litters towns with Skittles. She loiters while eating Skittles. She trespasses and plants Skittles in peoples' yards. She cooks Skittles. She bakes Skittles. She makes Skittle Soup. She..........  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games