Back to Guilds

Tags: neopets, neopia 

Reply Pets, Petpets, and the Lab Ray
Petpet Lab Ray

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the Petpet Lab Ray?
  Useless!
  I use and like it!
  It's okay.
  OMG! The petpet turns back when you remove it!
View Results

Oinkette

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:53 pm
Is it just me or is it a bit useless?
I mean, once you take the petpet off the Neopet it just turns back to the original petpet (before it was zapped). I mean I know TNT did that so no one can profit from the Petpet Lab Ray, but WHY?
You can't even win the Petpet spotlight or something if your petpet was zapped! To me that's like a Neopet morphing back to how it was before being zapped by the Lab Ray if it leaves an account. I know Neopets are different because you can't profit from them but why can't you profit from Petpets?  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:27 am
aportadera
Is it just me or is it a bit useless?
I mean, once you take the petpet off the Neopet it just turns back to the original petpet (before it was zapped). I mean I know TNT did that so no one can profit from the Petpet Lab Ray, but WHY?
You can't even win the Petpet spotlight or something if your petpet was zapped! To me that's like a Neopet morphing back to how it was before being zapped by the Lab Ray if it leaves an account. I know Neopets are different because you can't profit from them but why can't you profit from Petpets?

To me, it is a bit useless.
I think they did do that so we can't profit from it, but it's rather stupid... it should be just like zapping normal petpets.
And you can't win petpet spotlight if your petpet was zapped? crying
That's so lame.. I was hoping I could. D: D: D:  

winter rat

Pets, Petpets, and the Lab Ray

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas