Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Friendly Advice
Ask The Master. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Life. Do you like it?
  I LOVE LIFE^_^
  Life is great.
  Life is alright.. Could be beter.
  Life sucks.
  ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I HATE IT!!!!
View Results

Mika_Rumiko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:43 pm
Alrighty...I need some advice...
I'be been in love with this guy since the eighth grade- who probably hardly knows I exist and I probably can never be with...I try to keep an open mind and move on but the truth is I never really have ever felt the same way about someone else as I have for him..
I talk to guys despite this just to be friends with them; but they always begin to hit on me and seem to want to rush into a relationship (which isn't my style). I know a few of them like me but the truth is I'm not sure if the feeling is mutual yet. But when I try to kindly act disinterested in their advances they often stop talking to me altogether. crying
I know I'm probably doing something wrong..Am I being selfish just asking for friends?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:55 pm
Okay. my story is kinda like Mika's. i need some help. theres this guy ive liked for a long time. ive told him that i liked him in the second year that ive met him. i said i didnt like him anymore cuz i felt weird. the other 2 yrs i always hung around him and stuff.
this yr was the last year i can see him and we already graduated. he doesnt like be but i still like him. i can still keep in contact with him.. but i dont know if i should tell him that i liked him for like 6 yrs. HELP! cuz like once i tell him he probably wouldn't talk to me anymore cuz sometimes i call him to talk to him, ya know? :/ so should i tell him? cuz i probably wont see him ever again... or should i just like keep it to myself... cuz i think he has a clue that i like him.. cuz idk but ppl say i make it obvious that i like him D:  

Alphasaurus

Mika_Rumiko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:03 pm
Well you know what they say: It's better to do something that you regret than to regret something you never did...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:32 pm
Charkan
xRustySporkx
okay so there's this guy i don't really know how i feel about him, i went out with him for about 6 months, and it had a lot of up and downs but we always ended up having a good time together. we got in a few fight and broke up but never for long he always asked me to take him back and i did or i would talk him out of the break up . my friend never liked him but at times i could see why, but she never helped me deal with him if anything she the one who started the things i had to deal with, one day it was going great then just out of no where i get a message saying he needed a break from love, and i just couldn't understand if you love someone you can't just take a break from them so i just never said anything to him. i didn't talk to him for a few weeks he always tried to talk to me but all i want to do was yell at him and i hate yelling at people so i always just ignored him. then one day i talked back to him and it was like nothing ever happened between us he was acting like i never went out with him and it really hurt but i never let him know that. i just talked less and less to him. he always ended up making me mad at him now and i hate that cause we were great friends before i went out with him and now i can't even have a convection with him with out being mad.
what should i do about him?
This may be one of the problems that take time to heal. I'm not sure about the solution to a problem like this.

thanks you i think that's what i'm going have to do
just get over it and move on in my life  

xRustySporkx

Alphasaurus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:46 pm
Mika_Rumiko
Well you know what they say: It's better to do something that you regret than to regret something you never did...

I don't know cuz if I tell him... he'll never talk to me again... but I want to tell him for some reason...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Have you had anyone call you a freak because you were madly in love with the one person and that's the only thing that you can talk about?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Mika_Rumiko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:32 am
empress dee
Have you had anyone call you a freak because you were madly in love with the one person and that's the only thing that you can talk about?

Sadly...yes -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:52 pm
And how did you deal with that situation?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Mika_Rumiko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:04 am
empress dee
And how did you deal with that situation?

I laughed it off and took it to heart...however I believe that my feelings and thoughts are my own so even if they are out of place or nothing will come of them I still won't change them..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:11 am
empress dee

Yes!  

Alphasaurus

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:26 pm
So, if any of you have seen my roleplays, what would you think of me based on their storylines?  
Friendly Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff