Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:40 am
ken masters streetfighter
dose any one no y in the new comics they fused robotnic and eggman in 2 1 i mean their even uglyr put togethor burning_eyes

In case you didn't know, Eggman is Robotnik.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:28 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
dose any one no y in the new comics they fused robotnic and eggman in 2 1 i mean their even uglyr put togethor burning_eyes

no eggman is robitniks grandson and that is also y in sonic x he is called eggman and in adventures of sonic the hedgehog hes called Robotnik even though eggman is a robotnik they r still 2 diffrent ppl that sonic has or had 2 deal w/  

Ken Masters SFII

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:45 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

no eggman is robitniks grandson and that is also y in sonic x he is called eggman and in adventures of sonic the hedgehog hes called Robotnik even though eggman is a robotnik they r still 2 diffrent ppl that sonic has or had 2 deal w/
no you are wrong eggmans grandfather is gerald robotnik so eggman is robotnik.AND in the 1900s eggmans name in america was robotnik and in japan his name was eggman and then in Sonic Adventure Sonic Team decided to change Robotniks name to Eggman. HA I JUST BURNED YOUR TATORTOTS! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:15 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

Let's get this straight, the Robotnik you are referring died 50 years ago, and Sonic is 15-16 years old. Do the math.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

sonic the true blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:42 am
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Serenla the cat
screw critics. In this guild, Sonic is freakin awesome. I LOVE SONIC!!!!!!!

there, I said it.
You didn't go overthe top whatsoever. Sonic is my favorite topic.

I'm so ashamed. I've never gotten an F in my life, but I took a sonic test and failed. Can someone tutor me? MUST LEARN MORE!!

I would gladly tutor you in the Ways of Hedgehogology.

hay so would i im the sonic master or so people n jason anthony griffith thinks biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:13 pm
sonic the true blue
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Serenla the cat
screw critics. In this guild, Sonic is freakin awesome. I LOVE SONIC!!!!!!!

there, I said it.
You didn't go overthe top whatsoever. Sonic is my favorite topic.

I'm so ashamed. I've never gotten an F in my life, but I took a sonic test and failed. Can someone tutor me? MUST LEARN MORE!!

I would gladly tutor you in the Ways of Hedgehogology.

hay so would i im the sonic master or so people n jason anthony griffith thinks biggrin

Jason Anthony Griffith?  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

Ninja masterk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:58 am
since this is about all sonic..... it's moving in a slow direction  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:29 pm
Ninja masterk
Hmmm...you have a point.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

Ninja masterk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:04 am
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Ninja masterk
Hmmm...you have a point.

Something about his speed might change that up. Is it his shoes or something el.... Crap! (Vanishes) ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 am
Ninja masterk
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Ninja masterk
Hmmm...you have a point.

Something about his speed might change that up. Is it his shoes or something el.... Crap! (Vanishes) ninja
His shoes don't give him super speed, they just allow him to run at super speed, because they're made of an anti-friction material.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

Ninja masterk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Ninja masterk
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Ninja masterk
Hmmm...you have a point.

His shoes don't give him super speed, they just allow him to run at super speed, because they're made of an anti-friction material.

Awesome I can't believe I never knew that xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 pm
man i need more games systems for the sonic games, speakin of games i totaly got cheated by sonic riders! i wz racin jet and it said to beat jet. Jet!!! not all those eggman robots!  

Ultra Bleachfan 1010

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Princess Alyssa TAH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:39 pm
Sonic isn't just the fastest thing alive he's the sexiest beast alive heart hehehe no matter what anyone says about Sonic I still and always will think he is number one! and screw the 15-16 years old thing. I go by the year he was made and then on he's 19 to me just like me hehehe ^w^. Everyone has their own things they go by no? it's a Sonic Lover's freedom to ;3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:25 am
Princess Alyssa TAH
Sonic isn't just the fastest thing alive he's the sexiest beast alive heart hehehe no matter what anyone says about Sonic I still and always will think he is number one! and screw the 15-16 years old thing. I go by the year he was made and then on he's 19 to me just like me hehehe ^w^. Everyone has their own things they go by no? it's a Sonic Lover's freedom to ;3
So...does that mean that Maggie Simpson is now over 20 years old? Should they hire a 20 year old voice actor to voice a baby now?  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

The Super Sonic Forum Quorum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas