Be an example to your men,
in your duty and in private life. Never spare yourself,
and let the troops see that you don't in your endurance
of fatigue and privation.

This game is simple. I will post a picture, and everybody adds something. You can add something using photoshop, paint, gimp, or any other picture editing program then upload the new version in a post.

RULES:
1. Don't quote pictures. The pages are going to be long enough without needing to have 2,3,4,5 or so pictures in a single post.

2. Keep the edits relatively small. If you add something it shouldn't take up half the picture.

3. You can edit an edit. If someone puts Bart Simpsons face on something you can give him a mustache or something.

NOTES:
1. Let's say you don't have a photobucket, or you don't want to waste storage space/bandwidth on this game. You can use http://www.tinypic.com to upload your submission. It's free and easy to use.

2. I don't think things will get too active here, but before you go to make an edit please post RESERVED then do your edit of the picture. When you're done and uploaded then edit your RESERVED post and add the picture. Obviously if you see a post saying RESERVED before your post then please wait for them to post their submission before you edit.

3. When this is done I plan to upload it on deviant art and I will credit all who have contributed.

LET THE GAME BEGIN!

User Image

Always be tactful and well-mannered and teach your
subordinates to do the same. Avoid excessive
sharpness or harshness of voice, which usually
indicates the man who has shortcomings of his own to hide.