bawky

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:06 am
text here omg  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:11 am
User Image

Kenzi; the Goddess of Obedience
In Loving Memory of Mackenzie;
June 2000 - Jan 10th 2007

"Everybody's looking for that something. One thing that makes it all complete. You find it in the strangest places, places you never knew it could be. Some find it in the face of their children, some find it in the lover's eyes. Who can't deny the joy it brings, when you found that special thing; Your flying without wings."
- Flying Without Wings; Westlife

Personality:

Extremely kind to the world around her, and yet at the same time, has a slight fear of mortals. For the most part, she simply fears them, and spends more of her hours in the clouds, away from those who were not fortunate enough to be immortal. She looks beyond the hate and emotion in other Gods, but is more focused on how loyal and obedient she can be towards others. Her heart is pure and full of happiness and joy with every new day.

Description:
A loyal and obedient goddess who barely has any powers of her own. She can make lions and other creatures become obedient and faithful towards her, but not much more. She has the ability to fly, and make herself appear as a mortal, reguardless of how much she dislikes them. She has grown attached to a God of Famine named Jaddis, and follows his duties and trails like a loyal mutt. She is awaiting the day she gets praised for her obedience, and with that she'll give much happiness and love in return to the emotionless god.

User Image

Roleplay Log

User Image

bawky

bawky

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:26 am
User Image

Kinga; the God of Guards

Personality:
Mine. Everything is mine. Mother is mine. That grass belongs to me. Don't you even think about trying to drink from my pool of water! Tobi guards not only his 'pack' but, also is very protective of his own belongings. He's a free spirit who ignores when he's told to do things, and mostly keeps to himself.
He only gives love to family on his own time.

Description:

User Image

Roleplay Log

[PRP] Guarding the Fort -
[PRP] Play time, maybe?

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:10 pm
Imani info here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13541889  

bawky

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items