Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
How to become a vampire or a werewolf?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ratsass`

Greedy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:18 am
I thought it would be exciting to try those things but I couldn't figure out what I'm supposed to do.
Could someone please tell me?
This is really bothering me. : DD

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:42 pm
For vampires, go downtown at night (needs nightlife EP) And it does NOT matter where DT, just somewhere. Shortly after, a vampire should arrive, if not, try going to another lot. Once they show, just talk to them a bit. Then go home, the next night, call them. (can only call vamps at night) Once you are friends, invite them over (at night). Once they are there, have another sim in the house influence the vamp to bite the sim you want to be a vamp. OR just have your sim (that you want to be a vamp) do nothing. After a little while, the vamp will bite you.

For wolves (needs pets EP): I found this on a sims help site, didn't write it all my self
1. When a pack leader visits, have your Sim interact with it, and build the relationship. A pack leader will simply visit your sism lot sometime at night, it looks different than other wolves (yellow eyes I THINK)
2. It's most unlikely that your Sim will get a relationship score of 50 daily, 50 lifetime in one night, so you must wait until the pack leader appears again another night, and keep building their relationship.
3. Place a food bowl and a toy for the wolf to use, to keep their mood up, and keep them on the lot longer.
4. When the relationship is high enough, the wolf will nibble your Sim during an interaction.

Need any more help?  

shmarty

Ratsass`

Greedy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:54 am
I think this is enough.
Thank you! :B

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:23 pm
Very welcome, glad to help.  

shmarty

The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items