[PRP] I will fight you

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:13 pm
Her wings were rested against her lean for as her paws pushed outward before her, her claws pushing in and out slowly as she purred to herself deeply to herself, the sun hitting her dark, vibrant coat. She was relaxing; it seemed, upon a rock by herself. She stuck out like a sore thumb out on the open lands, but that didn’t seem to bother her. Xiu Xiu was untouchable, in her own mind, and because of her powers she felt little if any fear toward anyone or anything. In fact, she held her so highly, it was almost impossible to get into her inner shell.

A soft yawn passed her chest as she rolled onto her back and sighed, a dull look growing her maw. She would have to get up soon. Today was ending quickly.

The mostly dual colored male made his way across the terrain boredom settlin upon in his mind. He needed something to do or at least a body of water. With a body of water he would be able to entertain himself, for a while, until something more interesting came along. Unfortunately for him he found no water and the only creature he had come across and spoken to had...been uninteresting, boring, a waste of time. Now Suijin was searching something to entertain him before darkness had fallen like a blanket across the land. He had no proble with the dark or the night, in fact he loved it especially if it brought rain, something that made him feel at home. Glancing up at the sky with his water-blue eyes he released a sigh from his maw, as it looked there would be no rain for him. Shaking away the disappointment that had begun to settle he told himself that it was only because of the dry season. It was just because it was the dry season.

Lowering his head he shook his body ruffling his dark mane and successfully removing the bits that had fallen across the pale fur of his face. Letting his eyes focus on what was before him a strange creature caught his attention. Squinting a bit he paused in mid-step balancing trying to make out the shape not too far off in the distance. It appeared to be a lion but there was something off something not...normal about the said lion. Curiosity sparked he adjusted himself a bit and started to trot off towards the female. As he grew closer he became aware of the unusual qualities...like the wings and the horn.

When he was but a few yards away he stopped staring in awe before an idea began to form itself in his mind. A smirk forming upon his lips he took a few more paces forward. "Nice evenin' isn't it?" He commented just to see if she'd pay him any heed. She was a goddess...A goddesss, the thought rang in his mind over and over again.

Her wolf-like eyes flashed at him as she growled and moved herself to gaze a him with cold eyes, a haunting gaze it was at that. She didn’t move an inch though, she wouldn’t let this male bother her to the point of her disrupting her comfortable resting place.

With a rough tone the goddess flexed her wings open, showing the wonderful colors that lay hidden underneath, and with her haunting eyes narrowing, her lips parting she flashed her fangs at him and spoke out.

“What do you want?”  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:01 pm
The smirk faded from his lips as he arched a brow. The female was definitely a feisty one. It was no matter to him, he had played the game before. Calmly as if he had not heard the irriation in her voice he replied. "Now now my dear winged lady, no need to be so testy, it is to wrong of a lion to merely greet someone he sees?" He asked wondering if this would turn out to be a game of cat and mouse like a previous encounter where the roles constantly switched between the two. Flicking his tail he sunk to his haunches watching her with almost impassively waiting. He played like a jester did for the humans, he walked a thin line always pushing the weight in which it could hold. "Have I displeased you by simply being here?" He asked his tone monotone.

"Yes, yes you have.”

She spat out and stood up, her lean body strong in stance, her wings large and curved. The necklaces around her neck dangled as the flame from her tail flicked from side to side, glowing softly, like the yellows in her eyes. Her horns, though colorful looked like that could pack a punch, and she looked like she was about to take a bit out of him herself.

“Why do you bother me so?”  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:10 pm
"Why don't I?" He responded almost instantly not intimidated by her at all. In fact he found it to be rather amusing that she was bothered by his presence. It only made things more interesting for him, which made things more fun. "If I bother you so much why don't you do something?" He questioned trying to push her buttons, to see what her reaction was, how a Goddess would respond to being told to do something. "Well?" He continued to push almost like she was boring him, to see if that would get a rise out of her.

He didn’t have to say it twice, within seconds she had pushed herself off of her rock and had jumped right at him with claws all pulled out and ready for a meal. Her wings opened wide so that she landed on him lightly at first, before she used her lower paws to kick at his stomach, forcing him to hit his head roughly against the earth below. She stood on top of him now, a paw against his mane and chest, her wolf-like eyes moon-lit and focused.

“You were saying?”  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:39 pm
"Good, now that that is established we'll get along much better." He piped as though moving between moods. Feeling the weight of her paw removed from his chest he rolled over onto hi stomach before digging his claws into the ground and pushing himself up. "I see you have a personality lady, and so far it's only angry." He commented glancing away his muscles tensing just incase she moved to strike him again. He wouldn't go down so easily the second time. "Don't think about what?" He inquired interest peeked again. "How can I know not to think about it when I don't know what it is I should not think about." His asked feigning innocence. He didn't know what she didn't want him to think about but that wasn't the reason he asked, in his rather complicated way, no it was simply to push her buttons. It was something he was good at, when he wanted to be.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:28 pm
She hissed at him a warning, dark and unkind. Her tail whipped from side to side as she gazed at him with narrowed eyes, standing still, her claws exposed and ready to take a swipe at him if needed.

“What do you want, why not just leave?”  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:45 pm
A chuckle rumbled from his throat as he circled her, only once before stopping and turning to face his body completely towards her. "Well," he began pretending to think about his words carefully. "I want a challenge, something that keeps my...interest peeked." He stated calmly as though he wasn't phased by her hiss. "Why leave when I don't have to?" He asked flicking his tail behind him and arching a brow.

Although it was all to clear to the male that the goddess wanted him gone he didn't have to. Besides it wasn't often one ran into a deity. He wanted to make the most of this meeting. Even if it was only he who got anything out of it.

Nuxaz

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:36 pm
“Perhaps you ask too much.”

Her eyes rolled as she sighed and looked away from him. He was being such a bother but—but for some odd reason she felt no need to warn him away any longer. His game wasn’t aimed at harming her and though she found him to be a little thorn in her side she wasn’t about to start an unneeded fight. She was far too tired to do anything of the sort right now.

“I’m not going to fight you, boy.”

She warned, her claws retracting.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:52 pm
A small frown formed upon his features when she stated that she wasn't going to fight. She was already giving up? That was much to boring, no he'd figure out some way to get her all riled up. It was what he was best at after all. "Now what makes you think I was looking for a fight?" He inquired with the slightest tilt of his head. Of course he was well aware that every single one of his actions earlier had pointed towards a fight.

"Besides I don't need to fight you to know that you're interesting. You're obviously not normal after all." He pointed out with a chuckle. "You have wings and a temper, I can see that much." He told her settling down right in front of her studying her. He knew that there was a button he could push but he just needed to find out the right way.

It would be amusing to say the least. Then perhaps in the end he could get the goddess to curse someone for him. Oooh the possibilities nearly made him shiver.

Nuxaz

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff