The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
j.k rowling 8th book Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think j.k rowling should make a 8th book.
  yes
  no
  she should make them forever
View Results

SilentNinjaFox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:07 am
hawaiiancat2007
I'd love it but...

Spoiler->What would she write about? He never finished Hogwarts, and its unlikely he'd go back. Dumbledore stayed dead, and loads of main characters died as well. Not to mention the fact that she told us what would happen in the future, showing that she isn't planning on making one. <-Spoiler

On her website, Harry Potter is listed as wizard of the month and it tells a tiny bit about what he did after Hogwarts (like a sentence worth).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:44 pm
it would be cool but therez like nothing 4 her 2 write about now she finished the whole story...  

Baby-so-fine

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:55 pm
I don't think that she should write an 8th book,but I think she should write an official book on how Lily and James got together,and about the Marauders and all that wonderful stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:20 am
I don't think she should continue with another book. She tied up all the loose ends in the last book and if she wrote anymore then seven it would just seem like she was dragging the story out which would make it boring. Personally I was ready for the end after the Order of the Pheonix, even seven books seems like to many because each books had a similar plot that just kept repeating: Harry finds trouble, Harry deals with trouble.

I don't mean this in a bad way, I truely love Harry Potter, I just think it continued for too long.  

covo

Lilianetty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:05 am
There's no 8 book, but there's an 8 movie, called HP7 PART II XP  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items