Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
[Q] Renita's Quest for a Goddess + Friends -Just need slots

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenitaNeko

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:14 pm
Hello! My name's Renita and I'm questing for three wonderful SoAs to create a story with. Please see the next few posts for more information on them.

Goddess = 1.2mil
Cheeta = 350k
Leopard = 350k
Familiar = 4ok

Funds = 1.2 mil

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:15 pm
Goddess of Travel

Name: Watanga
Owner: RenitaNeko
God of: Travel
Powers:
Physical: She's a fairly stronger and faster than most lions.
Magical: Her main power is to create a path, road, bridge or tunnel wherever she needs it. She can also instill the want to visit specific places in other lions. Lastly, her responsibility is to watch over lions traveling with a purpose, providing help or guidance if they ask for it.
Parents:
Offspring:
Description:
Eyes: Light Blue, thickly lined with dark brown. (Think eyeliner)
Fur colors: Light tan fading to dark tan at the paws.
Fur patterns: Henna tattoos like these going up all four legs (sprouting from the dark tan of the paws) and her noze (up between eyes). And anywhere else that you'd like to randomly add them. They don't need to be specifically like that, just kinda swirly and flowery like that. You can see my "references" section for lots of examples of henna.
Wings: This pattern, but on the upper side of the wings and in various tones of brown and white: Wings! If possible I'd like her wings to be a bit longer and with slimmer feathers than the original god wings.
Items:
A leather saddle bag made of brown, soft leather. No buckles or anything like that. Just a big bead and a loop to hold the flap shut. Decorated with swirlies. Either some sort of cow-boy era designs or something to match her henna designs.

Also, jewelry that looks like it came from many different places. Some from Africa, some from native Americans, some pearls from china or Europe, you get the idea. For this I would prefer at least 4 earrings on each ear, different colors of beads or bands. Also, three bracelets on each of her front feet (nothing on her back feet). Specifically one strand of pearls and one silver bangle with swirls on it, I do not mind how creative or weird you get with the rest. The only necklace she should have is a dream catcher on a short string around her neck.

Special: One long braid sprouting from her head in her natural colors, one bead and a feather at the end. One medium length hair wrap of blues, purples and soft yellows sprouting from the same place. One short beaded strand of hair with circular beads of multiple colors, with a small crystal dangling on the end. Ankle wings that are mini versions of the ones on her back.
Reference Images: Linkeh
A few examples of henna.
I like the henna design on the goddess or beauty. Except, I would like Watanga's designs to be thinner and more detailed.

RenitaNeko

RenitaNeko

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:15 pm
Cheetah that Travels

Name:Husani Isingoma (handsome- first of twins)
Species: Cheetah
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents:
Offspring:
Description:
Black legs and ears that fade into the normal cheetah spot all over the body. The same end of tail/facial markings of normal cheetahs. The rest of the body and the very end of the paws are one large gradient of rainbow colors, all softened together, not straight planks of color. The edges of the ear fur should be colored, and the rainbow should become lighter for his underbelly and muzzle.
Reference Images: For the fur. For the black markings on the legs. For the face and tail markings, as well as an example of the white underbelly.

Leapord that Travels

Name: Kayin Kato (celebrated child- second of twins)
Species: Leopard
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents:
Offspring:
Description:
Black legs and ears that fade into the normal leopard spot all over the body. The same end of tail/facial markings of normal leopards. The rest of the body and the very end of the paws are one large gradient of rainbow colors, all softened together, not straight planks of color. The edges of the ear fur should be colored, and the rainbow should become lighter for his underbelly and muzzle.
Reference Images: For the fur. For the black markings on the legs. For the face and tail markings, as well as an example of the white underbelly.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:16 pm
The Goddess of Travel's... Guide??

Name: Danso
Owner: Watanga (The lion) or RenitaNeko (The Gaian)
Species: Maned Wolf
Description: Basically exactly like a natural fur pattern for a maned wolf, but with henna markings down his legs. Or at least markings that look kinda like henna, it doesn't have to be too specific.
Reference Images: For his fur pattern. A few examples of henna.

RenitaNeko

RenitaNeko

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:07 pm
The Stories

Watanga will be born into the world without a family, and she will travel alone for days. After many days of being alone and without much chance of getting food (other than a couple scraps from leftover carcasses) a maned wolf will take pity on her. His name is Danso, and he had been having dreams for many months. In those dreams he was told that he would be come upon a cub, a very important cub, and it was his life's purpose to help raise that cub.

When he finds Watanga it becomes apparent that she is the Goddess of Travel, as her form is superior to other lions, and she is named after Travel. From then on it is Danso's duty to accompany the lioness throughout the world, helping her understand her place and purpose and protecting her until she can do so for herself.

Later on in her life Watanga happens upon a traveling Cheetah. His name is Husani. He is a ladies man, cocky from his vibrantly colored coat and strong physique. One of two things can happen between them 1:He has an eye for the beautiful Travel Goddess Watanga and pursues her. If all goes well, they will breed and produce cubs. However, Watanga's spirit is a traveling one and Husani was never known for settling down, so they part ways. Or 2: He fails in seducing her and becomes her traveling companion for a short time, before leaving once again to chase tail.

Whichever xD

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:21 am
Oh! Aaaand, I have talked to the owner of the God of Wanderlust, and we tweaked my Goddess enough so that they are two separate gods ^^ So no worries there! And my Goddess's powers do not apply to lost Lions, as their is already a god for that as well. I figure that my goddess can help lions try not to get lost, but they still can, and then the god of being lost takes over.

AAaand... Um... Yeah.

RenitaNeko

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces