Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Escaflowne OOC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:26 pm
This here will be the official OOC thread for the Escaflowne rp that is coming soon. Here we and all those interested will discuss plots. You can also call dibs on characters here. Hope I'm not forgetting anything >> Here is the jist:

Kuruto
In a nutshell it’s a sequel to the original. It’s been about 20 years since the Great War. Hitomi had returned from her world and ruled over the newly rebuilt Fanelia with Van, and had even given birth to a son (and possibly a twin girl, haven’t decided on that yet). The Republic of Basram is plotting to takeover Gaea, reason being they don’t believe the Gaean countries would be ready to face another threat like that of Zaibach.

Henceforth, the leader of the Republic has decided it best they absorb the other countries to form the Republic of Gaea and build a military which they can keep from ever having to be afraid of anyone or anything ever again. Their leader is NOT evil, rather he is an anti-hero. He does not believe in taking innocent lives but he does believe that someone strong must take charge in order to save Gaea from a grim fate.

No one yet knows of Basram’s plans, rather they begin to unfold and the events surrounding them are shrouded in mystery. The Gaea Council (a committee of Gaeans representing their respective countries, I.e. Van represents Fanelia) is conducting a meeting when they receive word that Rampant Port (Asturia’s airship port) has been destroyed, this is where the story begins.

Several countries have banded together an in effort to discover who is behind the attack on Rampant Port. Included in this band of "investigators" is Folken Lacour de Fanel II, son of Van and Hitomi, named after his Uncle who saved Gaea from the threat of Dornkirk.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:35 pm
Oi, Kuruto, go ahead and give them the plot idea in mind so far.  

misha soupness
Captain

Dreeka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:54 pm
*waves hand in the air* Ooo ooo ooo...I want Van. I want to be the king biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:28 pm
In a nutshell it’s a sequel to the original. It’s been about 20 years since the Great War. Hitomi had returned from her world and ruled over the newly rebuilt Fanelia with Van, and had even given birth to a son (and possibly a twin girl, haven’t decided on that yet). The Republic of Basram is plotting to takeover Gaea, reason being they don’t believe the Gaean countries would be ready to face another threat like that of Zaibach.

Henceforth, the leader of the Republic has decided it best they absorb the other countries to form the Republic of Gaea and build a military which they can keep from ever having to be afraid of anyone or anything ever again. Their leader is NOT evil, rather he is an anti-hero. He does not believe in taking innocent lives but he does believe that someone strong must take charge in order to save Gaea from a grim fate.

No one yet knows of Basram’s plans, rather they begin to unfold and the events surrounding them are shrouded in mystery. The Gaea Council (a committee of Gaeans representing their respective countries, I.e. Van represents Fanelia) is conducting a meeting when they receive word that Rampant Port (Asturia’s airship port) has been destroyed, this is where the story begins.

Several countries have banded together an in effort to discover who is behind the attack on Rampant Port. Included in this band of "investigators" is Folken Lacour de Fanel II, son of Van and Hitomi, named after his Uncle who saved Gaea from the threat of Dornkirk.  

Wrathchild 138

Alien Gaian

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:31 pm
alright i'll go ahead and paste that up in the first post later on tonight. Dreeka went to work and A-chan isn't on.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:25 am
Whoa there tiger, if it's alright with you I'd like to be the one to do that. Also I'd like some time to refine it, which will probably be this afternoon. Get a character skeleton up and what-not  

Wrathchild 138

Alien Gaian

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:25 am
heh, I was talking about putting that rough story plot on the first post on this OOC so everyone can automatically see the sketch. I don't think you can edit my first post on this OOC. Or once everything is made, i put the final decisions on this first post? Or i'll just leave everything as it is 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:48 pm
Ah ok, my mistake, thought you were talking about an RP thread  

Wrathchild 138

Alien Gaian

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:37 pm
Nope, I encourage everyone to make their own rps 3nodding  
OOC Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash