Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
love and war(come and join)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nite1394

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:19 am
this rp is abot teens on high school,we need it to be real sorry but all the rps i made had teens with power so be real,this rp is going to be like comedy,romance,and drama...ho..ya have fun

username
name
sex
drom a1-10b1-10c1-10
girlsdrom d1-10 e1-10 f1-10

make it pg-13
you can date but not real life
i make the ruler

now lovers and war start on 5...4...3...2...1  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:27 am
username nite1394
name trevor
sex m
age 16
grade 10th
droom A-5  

nite1394

FLame Tribe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:26 am
Every ones a hero if they trully make them slfs and work for it to be one. pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:29 pm
.........................................................................................................
..............................................................l
.............................................................V  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:49 am
Oh, himmel.. this place really is sad and pathetic now, isn't it? *sigh* The glory days are long gone...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:08 pm
Kechero Nightshade
Oh, himmel.. this place really is sad and pathetic now, isn't it? *sigh* The glory days are long gone...

No. It can come back. I believe that it can come back. we need something, an RP like from when this site was like a boom town. I joined, geez, let me think, less then two years ago. When I got on here, it was great. There were RPs for all kinds of players. And they were good. People got on everyday. It had a story. It WORKED. Then, there was a time where, yeah, lots of RPs. Too many. You could see anywhere from 2-8 pop up in a day, and almost none of them got past the first three posts. Then, the story from the others got spent, so they ended, and we had mainly bad, short living RPs. One time, there was one good one and all people started posting on it. Eventually, you were gone for a few hours, you don't have any idea what happened because ten pages had gone by, maybe more. Then, people got tired, so less got on, school, activities, less got on. Then, so few people were on that there was no way to keep one going at a good at pace. We've at times, people, places, games, where it was good again. Just not a good enough combination in enough numbers to make it great or long lasting. I really think it could flourish again. But I think that there's very little chance if we don't stay. From what I'm seeing, not as many people RP anymore because they just don't like reading and writing enough to make a good story with other people. Yes, they're out there, but they're getting to be less and less. I want this place back. It was a light to me. I... Oh my, this place was some of the greatest online RP in a public forum that wasn't a specialized or "Pay to join" site. Oh, you could find one if that's all you wanted to do, yeah. but, ga, I, I'm not motivational speaker and I'm out of fancy words! So SORRY! I made my point, I'm not done, but I'm spent. So, I want to bring this place back, please help!  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:44 am
I know what u mean Walt, I met most ofthe friends I have now here, I'd hate to see this place go we sould just clean it out and start over  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games