Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply Literate Rps
Daycare Horror[A/U One Piece Parody]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:58 am
Introducing

User Image

Daycare Horror

+Plot+

Come come to an alternative world full of chaos. What could be more insane than following the strawhat crew's adventure towards the Grand Line? Imagine an alternative reality where the straw hats and everyone else they know are nothing but mere children and spending their lives inside some sort of daycare that seems to have no way out. Parents come by and drop the children off one by one. Could it be that time runs differently inside the daycare? Or perhaps the daycare is a place parents drop off their children when they are no longer wanted. Who knows what be the case. The longer the stay, the more children tend to forget what life was like before they entered the daycare. Strange things go on around the place and there rarely seems to be any order. There are children with powers and others who have none all mixed together.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:00 am
::RULES FOR::

User Image

1. GAIA'S TOS IS LAW. This means that everything in the ToS is a rule here as well. I don't think I need to explain this further.

2. GODMODING AND 'POWERPLAYING' ARE PROHIBITED. Sure, the Straw Hats are extremely strong. But they're not perfect. Nobody is. There will be no escaping from the daycare, in this world it is just not possible.

3. LITERACY IS A MUST. No one-liners will be accepted. Post have to be at 5 lines or more. Making your font more than 12 does not count! Come one we are all putting in paragraphs, put in effort too! Grammar and punctuation? Your best friends.

4. DO UNTO OTHERS ETC ETC. Don't be a jackass to your RP partners, even if your character happens to be one.

5. BE ACTIVE. Try to post at least once or twice a week. Let me know if you want to drop out. I will simply replace your character

6. OOC GOES LIKE ((THIS)). Yeah. If the OOC is not going to be part of your post or if you have something serious to discuss either pm me or let us discuss it in the OOC thread. There is no need to do a bunch of OOC in the main thread if we have ourselves a OOC Room.

7. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE A MAX OF THREE CHARACTERS. I know all to well how stressful playing more than three characters can be.

8. HAVE FUN.

9. I will create other rules when I see fit

10. Let me know who you want to be in the OOC thread. Post your profiles there!

11. No Logia users will be allowed unless they are the canons, they are just too much of a hassle

12. You can't magically appear behind other people when in the last post you were somewheres else.

13. Let us all post with pretty pictures ^_^. If you're too lazy to make a post design, I will save you the trouble.

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:06 am
How To Join: Please Fill Out The Application

User Image

Canons

Gaia Name:
Character Name:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made-ups