Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
One Piece: Ninja Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:04 pm
I'll try to get in a post today but dunno if i will get to it, have chores and movies to watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:41 pm
@misha: what's up with the RP? The last post is mine and that was over a week ago. Is this the slow down that everyone talked about? (If so, I continue reading to catch up.)  

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500

The Moustache Mon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:23 pm
Yeah, sorry I have been a bit busy lately. I'm back working and running my errands and I was giving more time for people to post. Since they aren't, I'm going to make my post after the weekend cause work has me swapped. Sort of catching up with my life since i'm back where i'm suppose to be. Oh yesh, dunno if you know but this is my other account.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:55 pm
OK, no problem. This weekend is probably a bad time to ask as is. I'm finding myself being invited to a few things.  

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:08 pm
Things have been hectic the past few weeks and I'll have to attend to the consequences of those events for the next couple of weekends. I really don't want to say any more. I will try to get back into things and post and check in on this guild daily. Things should be settled by the start of August.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:43 am
no worries, i've been pretty busy myself and need to make a post which i will do eventually! Don't feel rushed.  

misha soupness
Captain

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:04 pm
Waaah. ; ___ ; Miso-sama.
Everyone vanished.

And I vanished. Oh snap. D=

Um. Um. Um... I could start it back up with a Sanji post? Or we can hunt down people again and THEN start it up. I think only one of our roleplays is fairly active. That's too sad.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:32 pm
first i gotta find out who is still in. haha talk about slow rping XD! like one post a month =D now i'm hungry >>  

misha soupness
Captain

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:25 pm
Well, the consequences of the events that I spoke about two months ago and over and done with and my post still stands as the last one. (Still haven't caught up with reading One Piece though.) I am game if we want to do a restart.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:07 am
Depending on how many people are still in or not we might have to do a restart, i just know i wont' be able to post as often since i'm taking three intensive courses and four classes.  

misha soupness
Captain

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:24 am
Ah, I can still remember what that was like. Yeah, I can't say I had much of a life outside of school whenever I had a full course load (which was nearly every semester).

Well, I'll pop in from time to time to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:26 pm
Aw. Poor Miso-sama. I haven't seen you around too much... That's sad.
But yeah, if you want to continue I'm all for it. Sanji is ready and waiting. At your service!

I have four classes, but they aren't a major load on me. So I can sneak in some posts whenever, you know? =D

On a side note my Ouran cosplay is finished if anyone was interested. -Shameless advertising, my senpai would be so proud-

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:28 am
Miso-sama misses A-chan T.T  
OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers