Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply Literate Rps
One Piece: Roadtrip [Join]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:24 am
~Welcome To One Piece~

A Road Trip Adventure!

User Image

: razz lot::

Enter the alternative world where pirates are a mere thing in the past. In this world, pirates no longer exist. There is no such thing as devil fruit users. It is now Spring Break and Luffy wants to do something fun with all his friends before they graduate. He wants to create more memories with his friends and convinces them all to participate in a treasure hunt contest. Everyone has different reasons for agreeing to Luffy's plan. In this contest, several other students from Luffy's school had entered. First prize is $1 million in cash. Everyone wants their hands on the prize and some are willing to do anything to win. It's a race to the finish line. Which group will come out the winner?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:57 pm
The Flyer

Come One! Come All! Everyone is allowed to Participate! You are invited to our Annual Treasure Hunt! First prize is $1 million! Signing up is easy. Simply fill out the form attached and slip it in the mail box.

Rules to Abide By:

1. Must be at least 18yrs or up to enter. If not 18, then you must at least be accompanied by an adult.

2. We are not responsible for any unfortunate that may happen during the contest. Please sign the waiver form.

3. Absolutely no cheating!

4. There is no limit to how many people per group but remember the money will be split among all of you so the less people in a group, the more money you receive.

How to Play:

In the beginning, we will hand you a clue, use that clue to figure out your next destination. You will have a total of 10 destinations and must bring all the items you find with you. They will prove useful in the end. Be careful someone does not rob your clues!

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:26 pm
::RULES::

User Image

1. GAIA'S TOS IS LAW. This means that everything in the ToS is a rule here as well. I don't think I need to explain this further.

2. GODMODING AND 'POWERPLAYING' ARE PROHIBITED.

3. LITERACY IS A MUST. No one-liners will be accepted. Post have to be at 5 lines or more. Making your font more than 12 does not count! Come on we are all putting in paragraphs, put in effort too! Grammar and punctuation? Your best friends. So is spell check =D

4. DO UNTO OTHERS ETC ETC. Don't be a jackass to your RP partners, even if your character happens to be one.

5. BE ACTIVE. Try to post at least once or twice a week. Let me know if you want to drop out. I will simply replace your character

6. OOC GOES LIKE ((THIS)).

7. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE A MAX OF THREE CHARACTERS. I know all to well how stressful playing more than three characters can be.

8. HAVE FUN.

9. I will create other rules when I see fit

10. Send a pm titled Awesomeness

11. Your character cannot magically pop up to where all of the action is. It takes time to travel where all of the characters are and if you want to approach them you have to make a post about leaving the area and walking to the new destination. You can't magically appear behind other people when in the last post you were somewheres else.

12. Please no Mary sues or Gary Sues, they annoy me x.x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:43 pm
How To Join: Please Fill Out The Application

User Image

Canons

Character Name:
Appearance:
Played by:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made-ups

Character Name:
Appearance:
Played by:

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:49 pm
Main Canons

Luffy: misha soupness
Zoro:
Sanji:
Usopp:
Nami:
Franky:
Robin:

Other Canons

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:52 pm
Profiles

Character Name:Monkey D. Luffy
Appearance:x
Bio: A bit on the moronic side, Luffy rarely takes anything seriously. He is the type of guy that gets along with everyone and was responsible for forming up his group of friends. Ever since Pre-K, he had known Nami, Zoro, Sanji, Robin, Franky, Usopp, and Vivi. They had always been together and stuck by one another. Of course, it took him some time to actually befriend some of his friends who at first thought he was an annoying brat. He is fairly close to his brother Ace and the two are friendly rivals. His father left their family a long time ago and is actually on the run from the cops while his mother died of a sickness a couple of years back. Fortunately Ace was old enough to take care of his younger brother to prevent Luffy from being taken into foster care at the time. The two brothers live in an old house, that is completely falling apart, despite that, the run down place suites them just fine.
Played by: misha soupness

Name: Roronoah Zoro
Appearance: http://rocker-stimpy.deviantart.com/art/Because-Zoro-is-Love-36716117
Bio: More on the serious side ever since he was young, Zoro was really the type of person who wanted to have fun, after all, his idea of fun was going to the gym at least four times a week for about three hours a day then spending the rest of the time at home napping. Even though he doesn't like to do much, he is interested in kendo and challenges. When the others, including Luffy, came to him to go into this... treasure hunt because he was over 18, he first declined until bothered to do so by Luffy and Usopp. The reason he was in this hunt now was not for the prize, but just to shut the two 17 year olds up.
Played By:

Character Name: Nami.
Appearance: Oh no.
Bio: Nami is greedy and will do anything for money, accepting any challenge that comes along. Which actually fits into this - because of the grand prize for the road trip. The one thing she will not do is sell out a friend; no matter what the sum. She Also has an obsession with fashion, as she is never seen wearing the same clothes. Although she has known her friends since Pre-K ; Nami couldn't exactly thought about why they were all so different - but then in a way - the same. Although I have my adoptive mother (Belle-Mère ) - I live in a house on my own. I'm not sure about Nojiko... I haven't seen her in a while. Anyways my house - it's small and nothing special - but it's suits her just fine. For now.
Played by:

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:55 pm
+Updates+

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:57 pm
+Activity+

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness