Gaia and Target? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daisybug

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:35 am
Salmay
Mine's usually pretty good at keeping them in stock, although they had the Kaya Cat ones for a long time. Both the cat and dog cards were out at the same time, but now there's nothing.

I had sort of hoped that meant there was going to be a new card issued, but that hasn't happened either.

Are you sure you didn't buy them all Salmay? rofl
I don't have a Target in the town I live, the closet town that does usually does have a bit stack though but I haven't looked recently. I know it took FOREVER for them to get the cards with Benny on them! By the time they had them in Benny was selling for around 12,000 in the MP so wasn't quite the incentive anymore to receive him as a gift from the card.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:31 am
daisybug
Salmay
Mine's usually pretty good at keeping them in stock, although they had the Kaya Cat ones for a long time. Both the cat and dog cards were out at the same time, but now there's nothing.

I had sort of hoped that meant there was going to be a new card issued, but that hasn't happened either.

Are you sure you didn't buy them all Salmay? rofl
I don't have a Target in the town I live, the closet town that does usually does have a bit stack though but I haven't looked recently. I know it took FOREVER for them to get the cards with Benny on them! By the time they had them in Benny was selling for around 12,000 in the MP so wasn't quite the incentive anymore to receive him as a gift from the card.

Nooooo. Some meanies have been buying my cash cards...

I know there are a good number of Gaians in my town. I see them on the library computers, but I don't say anything usually.

Our Target is generally quite good about this stuff. Confused a bit, but helpful.  

Salmay
Captain

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:26 am
User Image

Our Targets try and hide them. D<
I almost picked up a neopets card on accident but I was smart enough to look behind them and there they were....dirty trick target. >_>

Anyone even seem them at Rite Aid? I don't even bother going to look there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:48 pm
[T_mama]
User Image

Our Targets try and hide them. D<
I almost picked up a neopets card on accident but I was smart enough to look behind them and there they were....dirty trick target. >_>

Anyone even seem them at Rite Aid? I don't even bother going to look there.

Somebody hid the cards at my Target that way too! eek It's a Conspiracy!!!!!

I don't have a Rite-Aid around here.  

Salmay
Captain
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out