Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Chapter One and Cover ****SPOILERZ**** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:11 pm
i thought the part where bella is saying something about marriage is higher on her mom's list then boiling live puppies or something. that was pretty funny. and i dont think that the preface was about jacob, although all those ideas were pretty creative. and i'm not denying that bella loves jacob, because she does, but she loves edward more. i'm pretty sure that the preface is about the turning point where she becomes a vampire, BUT i just got a thought, what IF it WAS about jacob? what if this is from AFTER she turns a vampire, and what if she's thirsting for his blood, but doesnt want to hurt him? what do all of you think about THAT?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:12 pm
never mind, i just re read the preface and i dont think it'll fit in now. lol. unless the thirst for his blood is KILLING HER INSIDE! XD but i doubt it. pretty sure its about edward biting her, cause she's giving her life and all.  

fancy-painted-boats-

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:50 pm
Well, everyone has some really creative theories about what's going to happen. I'm going to go along with some of the people here and say that the preface is about when Edward's going to bite her. I'm really not sure and racking my brain for information to form a theory would only make me more impatient for the day to come so I can go and buy the book.

Now then, I will agree with 6vampire6mistress6 and celestialheiress about Bella willingly cheating on Edward, but you know what? I still think she deserves Edward. I mean, sure, she cheated, but how can she help it? She's in love with Jake and he TRICKED her scream . He said he could just go and die and she wouldn't care, and to try to make him stay so that he would be safe, she kissed him. But even then, she felt horrible about it afterwards and wanted to die, but Edward wouldn't let it happen. She was remorseful about the whole situation and wanted him to be mad at her, but since he wasn't, I'm thinking that means Edward doesn't qualify that as cheating, since Jacob didn't play fair to get his way. Do you see my point? If I were Edward, I don't think I'd consider it cheating either.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:58 pm
Jacob certainly weaseled his way to her, but she wasn't tricked! Stephenie Meyer said that Bella fell in love with him in NEW MOON which was before he became forceful about anything. So, no, she wasn't tricked... she had pressure put on her and gave into what she already felt.

I don't think we can honestly say at this point that Bella loves EITHER of them more then the other.

Edward is so good-hearted, and so sweet.... and too trusting. He's been completely taken advantage of by Bella. He doesn't deserve that!! She never told him WHAT she did, she just sorta lied by omission.

I bet you anything, Jake is gonna come busting in on the wedding and rat Bella out for cheating.... THAT would be great twisted twisted  

6vampire6mistress6

sky-lights

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:29 am
OMG the car he got her is like freaking $450,000 MAD! and there Like two .. i wonder what the second one is !!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:44 pm
OMG that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I just LOVE the fact that she's getting married to Edward heart blaugh heart blaugh 3nodding
However, for my friends sake I will say that I want jacob to show up at the wedding as Bella's "Best Man"...you know...one of those last second things...Edward sure wont like it though...  

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:52 pm
He's already spent well over a million bucks on her...... and the fact that she might just give it all up makes me SICK!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:26 pm
Ok....question.
Is Breaking Dawn the next book???
Or is it a specail edition book???
:[[[[[  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:32 pm
*gasp* You heathen!!!!!!!!!
lol Actually at first I was a little confused myself when she said she was putting out BD and Midnight Sun.

Breaking Dawn is the next book.... and the last. Midnight Sun is a special edition book - it's Twilight from Edward's point of view.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:28 am
6vampire6mistress6
Well, to combat your theory this is what I think lol because I am a VERY firm believer that Jacob imprinted on her!

Stephenie Meyer said in an interview that Jacob didn't imprint on her.
Besides, he couldn't have because when he first became a werewolf, he treated her like dirt and if he had imprinted on her, it would have happened when he first saw her after he changed.  

Spring and Summer

Spring and Summer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:30 am
Stephenie Meyer also said in an interview that Breaking Dawn will most likely not be the last book. She said that she's "not done" with the series, and after a few years, or perhaps after she finishes The Host series, she will most likely revisit the series and write a fifth and possibly a sixth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:41 pm
I already know that lol But you never know - she might change her mind!

If she weren't done with the series, it wouldn't say in the Sp.ED. of Eclipse that it's the last. I highly doubt she would've let her publishers do that.

She'll probably continue through Edward's point of view, perhaps, but it won't be Twilight the way we're all used to. It's the end of Bella's epic - not necessarily the end of the story.  

6vampire6mistress6

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:18 am
6vampire6mistress6
Jacob certainly weaseled his way to her, but she wasn't tricked! Stephenie Meyer said that Bella fell in love with him in NEW MOON which was before he became forceful about anything. So, no, she wasn't tricked... she had pressure put on her and gave into what she already felt.
Quote:

Well, either way, it's a difference of opinions here. You know, it's a "tomato, tomahto" kinda thing. So, I'll stick with my opinion, but it's fun seeing what other people think.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff