[PRP] Mother and daughter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:25 am
Dhamisa and her daughter had been pretty content since they left the oasis behind, wandering together and looking out for one another, their relationship was good, Dhamisa very critically overseeing her daugher's tuition in hunting and fighting, a stern but fair teacher. She had considered going back to the graveyard once or twice, the land she was supposed to one day lead, her memory dancing over the old her who once lived there, snooty, a true princess.

It was like looking back on a stranger.

She hadn't been able to go back and so she'd ended up where she was today, wandering aimlessly, eating well enough to keep her sleek fur in perfect condition. Maluuni, adult now, was as well cared for as her mother, the two of them making a very deadly hunting party, Dhamisa's experience and Maluuni's energy making for the doom of many an animal.

Today the two of them lounged lazily under a tree, sheltered from the midday sun. They had eaten recently and as such, didn't even have to hunt for another day, so it was just a matter of relaxing for a bit. The two just lazy chatted about one thing and another, laughing at their own silly jokes.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:11 pm
Sheng got rather tired of the bustle of the pride, still unable to find Adia'dafina, he sought out a small hunting trip on his own and Fukuaji, the meerkat "It". In thought, he was going to seek out the single mother and her cubs while he hunted, however, no luck quite yet. Not even Fuku's sharp eyes could distinguish what from what in the desert sands. Foolishly, he had chased a prey far into the desert and just now got out of its blistering heat. Upon his back a large impala, fit for himself for he was the only one eating.

The two, or three if you consider the corpse, traversed across the grassy border of the Ethiopian Highlands and sought a good, shady place to settle down and wolf this meal.

"Lord Sheng, do you think it's a brilliant idea to be wandering about looking for this other female when you have... Mwana," the tiny meerkat asked, comfortably lounged between the large lion's ears.

"It is for her safety and perhaps the entire House, even pride," the Lord responded. Moto'vianzio, some have come to know as 'Trigger', has became the Lord of the North House of the Tianxia pride. His Lady, his traveling companion, Mwana. The large, ex-Firekin stood before everyone in his most vulnerable state, even he will admit. To exude a regal aura, to become social and kind was far outside his normality. However, it was for the House and the Pride. "You know how I am with my... 'mood swings'."

"Mood Swings, my Lord? That is putting it far too lightly! It is calling you a kitten, and may I say, you were quite deadly then. But you have your Lady for your remedy."

"She may not always be around me when I go to the other Houses. What if something happens then? What if I throw another? That means the entire pride is at jeopardy."

"So these Mistresses are to make you a happy lion?"

"You misjudge me, whelp. They will give us company, give Mwana someone to talk to, about me if they desire. They will have a safe place in our home and they will be taken care of. In return, I will simply ask that small favor."

"Right, if you say so, Moot."

Sheng gave a low growl and jerked his shoulder, causing the little meerkat jerk forward. Moot was a name that Fuku had given him far back when he was a mere cub, how he came up with it he'll never know, but as far as he was concerned Moto'vianzio, Trigger, and Sheng Kou where the only names he acknowledged. Almost immediately, fuku jumped into an argument that occupied them as they walked toward the closest shady tree they could find.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces