hi!
View Results

Sora Mayku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:11 pm
Hiyaaa everyone whee
Welcome to Mayku art gallery~~ heart heart heart

Here you will see some of my art.

Okay before begining posting here some details about me:
I want to become character designer for video games, I don't copy (I HATE that), I draw sins I can take a pen in my hands, I do fanart sins last year but allways with my "own" style... that's are my rules whee

Last thing, for the ones who want also see my WIP, the not loved ones, the bad drawings or see now all my drawing (well sins 2004).. xp Here a link to my DA and SA:

Deviant art
Sheezy art

idea My gallery pics are hosted by imageshack.us so if you want to see the drawings please put your "Image Display Level" on your profile on "show_all_image" idea

Some art before 2008
(comming)
This year
(comming)

Gaia
Commission, auction, freebies, contests...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*I don't do commission right now but my auction is soon open again.
For information look at my signature or my gaia profile page.*

*All comments are welcome but please stay constructive if you want to give me a negative critique. (follow the Gaia TOS) wink *

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:14 am
wow! I love the way you color 3nodding
you're amazing!  

poo-on-my-shoe

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
65: Picture Palace- an Art Explosion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash