your that insane person thats not human
View Results

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:30 am
As much as I hate to admit it but your fictional culture that you humans have written up within stories is the only reason why I choose to remain on this planet of yours, that and those cute litle animals called rabbits...but none the less...
Has anyone read all 30 books within the Xanth series? written by Piers Anthony/u]
I've only read on of them, but it was a great book
"the isle of view"
I know its the last on in the series but I was never one to starting at the start.

the tales as much as I have gathered from the one book is stories of mythical creatures, centaurs, ogres, goblins and that like.

I would love feed back on the other novels if anyone has read them

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:19 pm
do not forget the curse-burrs I love those things (gives me an excuse to curse, LOLZ)  

Pain-Glory 666

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark Knight Ippi

Aged Gaian

12,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:23 pm
~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
As much as I hate to admit it but your fictional culture that you humans have written up within stories is the only reason why I choose to remain on this planet of yours, that and those cute litle animals called rabbits...but none the less...
Has anyone read all 13 books within the Xanth series? written by Anthony Piers
"the isle of view"
I know its the last on in the series but I was never one to starting at the start.

the tales as much as I have gathered from the one book is stories of mythical creatures, centaurs, ogres, goblins and that like.

ummm...get his name right, Piers Anthony. and there are over 30 books in the series  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:46 am
hmmm well of you had read well you would of seen that I have written that I've only read the 1 and that was before the other 17 were written so technically when I said all 13 I was referring to the ones that I KNEW!! existed

and nice to know my topic made you start one.

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dark Knight Ippi

Aged Gaian

12,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:17 pm
i started mine a day before yours, at exactly Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:52 pm  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:39 pm
~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
Has anyone read all 30 books within the Xanth series? written by Piers Anthony/u]
"the isle of view"

no i havent read them alll but i have read....hold on i forgot the title! xD.....oh its called Demons Don't Dream or something like that and its awesome!!!!!! you should check it out. I think you may like it. ^-^  

Tentenxhinata

High-functioning Dabbler

75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces