[PRV] Everyday they grow [Tama x Sharabu]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:23 am
User Image

A yawn escaped the white maw of Zagaa'tamanio as she stretched her limbs effectively waking herself from her nap. Shaking her body she trotted a few paces away from the den she had decided was her own. It was a rather large cave roughly in the center of her territory, it had plenty of room for her and the four growing children. It was perfect, it allowed her to be able to go in any direction and end where she wanted and it was easier for the members of her house to find her.

A smile formed itself upon her lips as her gold-yellow eyes scanned the area t see if she could find one of her children besides Majivu, lately he had been sticking to her like glue and while she didn't mind she wanted to spend more time with his siblings. She didn't want them to think she was playing favorites after all.

So far she had seen neither hide nor hair of any of them. Shrugging her shoulders she began to trot of knowing she'd find one of them soon enough.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:08 pm
User Image

Dark eyes watched the horizon from a little hill in the clearing, thoughtful and calm, they held a deep seated curiousity and wonderment behind a cool glance. A soft and warm wind had brought the little juvenile out of the new den, the freshness of this new little world made him want to go out and find what he could about everything here.

It sure beat the sand and grime that the desert had put them through, and the sun didn't feel as harsh. Even his brother had talked to the trees less when they came here, and paid more attention to his family. Not like he was complaining, Sharabu found it funny how much he stuck to his mother, the dark marked cub had gone a different route, soaking in the surroundings and getting a good feel of everything. If he knew anything, the title "Duke" was a heavy word on him.

Hearing the soft footfalls of another, his dark eyes turned over to see who was invading his personal space - only to be rewarded with the sight of his mother not too far off. A soft smile broke his slightly serious glance, before he took from his spot and scampered off to his mother, curling around her in a loving welcome. "Hello, mum, taking a good break from the den?"

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:47 pm
At the sound of Sharabu's voice a smile broke out across her lips and she leaned down nuzzling his neck. "Hello Sharabu," she replied. "I suppose you could say that, more of a break from your brother than anything else." She chuckled lightly before sinking to her haunches golden-yellow eyes resting on Sharabu. "I love the boy but sometimes I really just need to get away." She admitted with a light shrug and another ring of laughter. "I feel like I don't have enough time for you and your sisters, not enough time at least." She commented spacing a bit before shaking her head.

"So, how do you like Tianxia? I know it's different from everywhere else we've been to but..." Her voice trailed off since she wasn't entirely sure how to continue. "It's home now, for me permanently but..." Once more she trailed off not wanting to think too much of the possibility of her children eventually leaving her. Pushing the thought from her head she smiled even brighter than before. Nuzzling him once more she flicked her tail back and forth.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:20 pm
"That's okay, a lot of stuff has happened since we came here." A soft chuckle emitted from the juvenile while his mother nuzzled him, he always enjoyed the time he could get with her - it was at times a bit far and few between - since there were four kids and only one parent to enjoy. "I'm sure after we get used to here Majivu will return to talking to the trees, and whatnot" he joshed lightly, rolling his eyes. He loved his brother, he promised.

"Tianxia.." he trailed off, thinking softly before taking off back to his little sitting spot, looking back to her to follow, before turning back to the sight he had found. "It's not bad, much better than the oasis that we had stopped at every so often. Its.. cooler. And the scenary is kind of pretty - I could see myself here, I think." he stated, his head stuck at a somewhat left angle, as if trying to see it at another view. "Maybe we'll all stick around here, it'd be nice to just settle down, I mean, my paws are pretty sore from all the walking, the sands were pretty hot."

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:21 am
Tama smiled softly at her eldest son's words. "I know but I still want to spend as much time with you and your siblings as I can." She replied letting her thoughts take her away for a brief moment. "It's not easy being a single parent with four children but I wouldn't trade any of you for anything." She stated before a chuckle rolled out of her maw at his next string of words. "I do hope so, it's a bit...weird to not see him trying to converse with a tree." She replied amusement lining her voice. Each of her children had a quirk that made them who they were. Majivu's was simply talking to trees, or plants in general.

Pulling herself from her thoughts she lightly padded after Sharabu sinking to her haunches once she was by his side. "I have to agree, to be honest son I didn't want to stay there much longer regardless if I had met Ahali and joined Tianxia." She admitted with a soft sigh. "At least you didn't have to experience the...'curse' of your grandfather." Shrugging her shoulders she was glad that he moved away from the subject of the oasis and dropped it herself. "I'd like it if you would but I won't stop you if you'd like to leave when you are older. There are a lot of places worth seeing if you would like to at least travel." She commented rather thoughtfully lifting a paw and placing it upon his head for a minute in a patting gesture before dropping it. "You're bound to find someone you're related to almost everywhere you go."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:00 pm
"I'm sure you'd make quite a trade for four able-bodied children, my dearest mother," he joked - Sharabu was such a light-hearted cub, able to take anything and make it a soft joke, he always believed that a little compassion and a laugh could lighten any situation. "But I'm sure my siblings would agree, we love being with you, no matter where you go. Without you, we would have no one to raise us." He sobered up, before smiling a bit.

Swiveling his hears at his mother's statements, he cantered his head to the right, looking at her through his dark ink coloured eyes - this had been one of the few times his mother spoke of her father - a rare occasion at the best. "What do you mean by that, mother? Was my grandfather someone who was unfortune? Or did he have a lot of kids?" He posed, wondering what kind lion his kind and wonderful mother had been raised knowing. As a fatherless cub, he couldn't admit to her that it made him curious, what it was like to know your full parentage. "I recall you telling me you had a lot of sisters, at least," he mused, finally.

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:01 pm
"Perhaps I would, no doubt someone could use you for something" She replied joking in return smiling softly. At his words she nuzzled him again. Those simple words meant so very much to her. She couldn't even really begin to express how it made her feel. "I would never have done that to you. Leaving you on your own I mean." She paused unsure if she should tell him that she had raised not only herself but her five sisters as well, regardless if one refused to acknowledge her or not.

She didn't really get to avoid the subject because he simply asked about it. "I never knew my father. He died before I was born, sent your grandmother running. Leaving me to fend and care for my siblings. All of the adults were scrambling to free themselves of the oasis." She paused her memories drifting back to the day after Malika had fled, not purposely of course but it still hurt like a b***h, when Afritti declared that she would not keep his pride, that she was leaving. "The princess, who was still young at that time, declared the pride to be disbanded, simply because she knew that she couldn't instill fear in many of the members as her father could, as MY father could." She paused again her features twisting in disgust at the thought of the male she looked so much like.

"The pride was riddled with many of my half siblings. There was very few female that remained untouched by him. Most had been unwilling, my mother had not. She was willing because she trusted him and believed the monster." She sighed. It was not a happy tale. "He was cruel, abusive and used to getting his way. If you stood against him he would smack you down. If you would refuse him he would force himself upon you. A horrid male if you ask me. I'm glad that I didn't know him." She shook her head. "They say his ghost haunts the blood stained sands around the oasis. He cannot leave it, cannot move on. He is trapped. Like he had trapped us all until his death."

With those words she fell silent not really wanting to say anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 am
The little juvenile couldn't help but listen intently to his mother's story, dark eyes watching her every move and his little head giving a small bob, a subconscious message that he was listening to her every word and movement, curious about what she recalled from when she was just as small as he.

"I don't think I'd like him very much, Mother." he stated after a little while. It was almost reassuring to know that his mother was sort of like he was, having experienced the loss of a family member and growing up with a handicap like that. As he listened, his eyebrows raised high - what a monster this lion had sounded like! He wondered if bad genes flowed through the family.

"I'll try to be a good lion when I grow up," he decided in the end, looking up at her innocently, trying to dispel any ill thoughts that his mother may have b been soaking herself in after the story. "And Majivu doesn't seem very bad either. Just a little strange, with his treetalk." he reassured.

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers