Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Furuba: A Twist of Fate?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes
  No
View Results

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:56 pm
They are a second cursed family but nothing like the Sohmas. Or at least not like the Chinese Zodiac. They are all cursed with a feline figure. This is the Mao family and they have lived in China for many centuries. Their whole history is filled with people who have had the ability to change into felines when hugged by a member of the opposite danger, in great sickness, or when their loved ones were in grave danger. But with their gift came a curse. All of them had a demon side which had to be sealed by special beads so they would not ramapge the villages.
But 500 years ago, they lost one of their own. When being hunted from their village the domestic cat was lost as they tried to escape. They searched desperatly for the beautiful maiden who the Lion had fallen in love with. But they never found her...
Now 500 years in the future, the present time, the Mao family is still on the hunt. They have always been looking for the Domestic Cat since the horrible day when she dissapeared. And now their search has brought them to Japan. But this isn't the same family. Rather a whole new generation of Mao's. But the Lion's will is strong and he still wishes to bring his ancestor's long lost love back to the family. And so now as they land upon Japanese soil, they have no idea their goal is right there in the same city that they have landed in.

Meanwhile in the Sohma estate, the cat by the name of Kyou is still being treated like trash.
Legend has it of a cat being excluded from the Chinese Zodiac. But who really knows when the cat showed up... Well...the Mao's do. Their own domestic cat who was lost 500 years ago wound up on the shores of Japan. She was taken in by a Sohma when she was found to have no memories of who she was or where she had come from. The man who had rescued her was cursed as well. He was the Sohma rat. And though many thought the rat and cat could never get along, these two fell in love. The cat took on the name of Sohma and since then some magical force transferred the domestic cat's curse over to the Sohma family.
Some people may say it was Kuroshi Mao's love of the Sohma Rat that made the domestic cat transfer. Others may suggest it was simply because her own child with the Sohma Rat was a domestic cat that it stuck to the Sohma name. And still even some may say that it was because Kuroshi Mao didn't know who she was that since she took upon the Sohma name, so did her curse. Whatever the reason, whatever the way, it doesn't matter now. All that matters is bringing the Domestic Cat home to live by the Lion's side like it should have been 500 years ago.
The only problem? Lion is a male...

Accepting Profiles now!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:14 pm

ninja I'm not stalking you, I swear. But I say we do Canons included. :3
Who doesn't like Tohru and Shigure and Momiji and all those delightful characters?
heart

ringkichard

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:28 pm
Accepting Applicants! Outlines in the Character Thread!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:58 am
I dislike Tohru-kun.. But I like Shigure. And Im interested.  

Mistress of Skulls

OOC Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff