I am a rolelplay geek. As a result, I make way to many. XD Most of them are dead or dying, and I'm trying to revive them. Help me out. =D
If you have a roleplay you want here, PM me the link and I might put it here. =3

Trackers
This is a semi-literate fantasy roleplay. Six warriors (there are three already) from a fantasy world called Tyon are sent to Earth to send back creatures from Tyon that found there way to Earth. However, someone is at Earth making more that don't belong in Tyon. They have to find him/her and defeat them to restore peace.

Guardian Angels
This is a semi-literate fantasy-ish roleplay. Again. XD Anyway, everyone has an invisible guardian angel that watches over and protects them. Since the angel-demon war, heaven's been whacked up and angels can be seen. Now there's all sorts of trouble arising. Also, the demons are angry about losing the angel-demon war. Some are being sent to Earth to kill the angels and those they protect.

The Great Catastrophe
This is a semi-literate Pokemon roleplay. The Great Catastrophe happens once in a millenium--the legendary Pokemon's power becomes so great that they begin to attack the land and come out into the open. Team Catastrophe is trying to harness that power for their own by capturing the legendaries. There are ten destined heroes that must stop the legendaries and Team Catastrophe.

Actually, that's all right now. o.0 Anyway, feel free to PM me if you want yours added. <3