Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply Literate Rps
Ouran: The Rich Life of a Commoner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:42 am
τнє яΐcɧ Ŀΐғε øғ α Ċøммøɳεг «~
【Ouran High School Host Club】

Higashi High is a public school in Tokyo, Japan. Their uniforms are simple and just like every other public high school in Japan. Their students are normal and don't have any real fancy background. They aren't rich or powerful to any real degree. They are just all normal students. Or at least they thought they were...
      Higashi High has decided to take up a transfer program. But it's not over seas. Rather, this transfer program is with the local private academy, Ouran High. With the transfer of seven students each way these normal students are about to find their ranking changed from normal to common. And some aren't too happy about that.

Ŧheir §tory
      Ouran Private Academy is defined by one, prestigious families, and two, wealth. And prosperous people have much time on their hands. Therefore, this Ouran Host Club is about these handsome guys that have time giving hospitality to these lovely ladies who also have time and profit off of them. It's an elegant game unique to this super-rich school.

But things are about to change for a bit. With news of Higashi High's transfer program, Tamaki gets into a whirl of crazy antics. He demands that the Host Club goes to this commoner's school and learn to live the lives of the commoners! But it's not just that. Tamaki hears they will be living with commoners as well and now he's just going insane about being able to live a commoner's life for a while.
      I pity the other club members...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:56 am
Ŧђє яμłєś øƒ ţђє §ςђøøł «~

【The No Duh】To start off with, you all should know to follow Gaia's rules, so you need to keep everything PG-13 on the romance level. Cursing is fine but this does not mean you can go over board with it all. Keep everything proper for our pre-teen members.
          【Action】Romance is encouraged. This is Ouran after all. There can be small fights, bashing [Between characters, not those who play them], and the like. But do not kill another person's character. Period. No one is killed in Ouran.
          Also, in lue of romance... Please keep this mostly heterosexual. In light of how Ouran actually is, I'm sure you all know that homosexuality is fairly common with the twins and other's views but please...don't make this story, literally, flaming gay. I like to stay true to how canons were created and meant to be. I am not saying there can't be homosexual or bisexual OCs, just no canons unless they were made that way.

【Characters】All characters are to be posted in the OOC. When they are accepted I'll post them in the Character Thread.
          There shall be no overly anything original characters. Original characters are all commoner folk and they aren't rich or anything of the like. Just normal people.

【Reservations】Normally I don't allow them period but I find that in guilds people aren't as harsh and/or willing to quit when they don't get the part they want. And I know people don't just roam around the guilds all day and all that jazz. But anyways, you may have a reserve for two days and then the spot becomes open again.
          You can't reserve a spot two times in a row and a spot may only be reserved three times before it's open period to whoever puts in a profile first.

【Corrections】Since I am sure I have missed a few things here, I will be updating these rules when I think of something. New sections will be in darkred for one week and then go to black like everything else.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:02 am
Ŧђє Ħøśţ ĊłμЬ «~
Profile Outline in the Character Thread

Tamaki Suoh - Reserved pour Misha
Kyouya Ootori
Hikaru + Kaoru Hitachiin
Takashi Morinozuka
Haruhi Fujioka
Renge Hoshakuji

User Image
My Parents Named Me Mitsukuni "Hunny" Haninozuka
This Is Me In A Nutshell Despite the first impression his youthful appearance gives, Mitsukuni is a third year at Ouran High School, and the second oldest member of the infamous Host Club. He may be small in size and extremely cute,
but don't be fooled! "Hunny", as his friends call him, is extremely powerful and holds the title of National Middle School Champion in Karate and Judo. He enjoys sweets, naps, and carries his 'Bun-Bun' with him always. The closest person to Hunny is Takashi, his cousin, and they have a very close relationship,
Mori often taking care of Mitsukuni and never letting him out of sight. His preference for sweets also weaves into his special sensitivity to cute things, and the boy fills that niche in the Host Club's string of various 'sterotypical' beautiful men.
It is hard to read Hunny though, and sometimes, when angered (or without sweets for too long), the innocent boy crosses to a sharp and frightening counter-persona of himself, what the others call his 'Dark Side'. Hunny is excessively fond of everybody, dislikes making people sad or angry, and nicknames those around him!
Without a doubt the most agreeable of all his comrades, all Mitsukuni wants is happiness, peace, and CAKE! Preferably Strawberry..
I Answer To MC Starry Nights
Who I live with He would prefer to go wherever Mori is going, if the transfer program makes it at all possible, but his agreeable nature leaves this to whatever would make others happiest.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:15 am
Ŧђє Ċøммøɳεгś «~
Profile Outline in the Character Thread
Eight OCs for now. MAYBE more later.
Can be male or female. I want at least one male.

Arai [Use the Host Club profile outline]
The Prince(ss) Type
The Bookworm Type```Katsumi Sakuno```Kisitiene
The Smart Aleck Type ```Edward Sforza```dragonlegend1.0
The Athletic Type
The 'Bad' Type
The Older/Sexy Type
The Childish Type
The Lazy Type

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:19 am
Ŧђє ραţђ øƒ ţђє §ţøгұ «~

||June 05 - Saturday - 3:00 pm - Sunny, Cool, Light cool breeze, Plentiful Clouds||
【Ouran High School
OR Higashi High】

«------------------------------»

Third Month of School.
After school and the students at both schools are getting ready to meet who they will be dealing with for the transfer program.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:28 am
Ŧђє Ŵαұ øƒ ţђє Ħєαгţ «~

Living Arangements «~

Crushes «~

Relationships «~

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points